Part 1

It's your first day at DWMA. You walk in to your class, late. You notice someone behind, and you glance back. It's a boy, with white hair and piercing red eyes. You blush and look straight forward. "Ah, Y/n you're late." "Sorry, Dr. Stein" you say as you take a seat next to the white-haired boy. You catch him staring at you, and you can't help but look back. -time passes- it's the end of the day, and you start to walk home.
"Hi y/n, I heard your new here!" Maka says approaching you with an outstretched hand. You grasp her hand. "Hi, maka." You say. The cute boy is right behind her. "Oh, this is my weapon, soul. soul, this is y/n" You smile at him and he just stares at you, and smirks. "Want to come over for dinner tonight? All our friends will be there" maka says, smiling. You nod your head, and watch as soul and maka leave. -later that evening- you approach maka's house, and ring the doorbell.

SOULS POINT OF VIEW: "Soul! Will you get that? I think it's black*star and tsubaki." "Fine" I say, walking to the door. I open the door and see y/n standing there, looking amazing. But I'm cool, and all the cool guys get the chicks, right? I stare at here as she walks in, eyeballing her. "Maka! It's y/n" I say.
Your point of view: you blush when he says your name, and walks in to the dining room, where you find kid, Liz, and Patty. The doorbell rings again, and you expect to be black*star and tsubaki. "I'll get it!" Maka says rushing to the door. -time passes, dinner is over, black*star, tsubaki, kid, Liz, and Patty leave- "I'll be right back. I need to go pick up some breakfast to prepare in the morning. Make yourself at home, y/n" maka says, leaving.
How could maka leave you alone with soul? Soul starts to loses his balance on his chair, and starts to tip back (soul you are stupid, but I love you xD) you grab his hand and try to pull him up, but instead he pulls you down,onto the floor with him. Your chest and souls chest touch, and you just lay there, while soul blushes. "I-I'm sorry" you say, about to get up. Soul puts his arm around your waist, preventing you.