Fourteen

Sorry again for the late update! The picture above is a manip I made of Ashton and Ani which just makes me really happy! This chapter isn't very long or eventful whoops bUT ILY THANKS FOR STICKING AROUND ENJOY YOUR READ :--)

Aniston's Pov

-a week later-

I quickly put on a few squirts of perfume, shutting off the music blasting in my room and giving my hair one last check in the mirror before running downstairs. Ashton was taking me out to a really fancy Italian restaurant that was downtown and supposedly really expensive. I had on a short tight red dress that was lined with sparkly diamonds along the neck and matched it with some red lipstick.

There was a knock on the door and I ran up to the door opening it to see Calum and leaned against the door as I tried to slip on my heels. He smirked looking at my outfit "you look nice" "thanks Cal, whats up?" "I was wondering if you heard the news" he replied walking inside grabbing a Diet Coke and straw, hes always had this weird thing of drinking soda with a straw from the can.

"No, what happened?" I asked and his eyes widened as his lips sucked on the lime green straw "really? I would've thought you would've been the first person to know!" You know those friends that drag things on forever before telling you? That was Calum.

"What happened?" "Luke and Sawyer broke up" he nonchalantly stated standing up and taking his soda. "They did? Why?" "Well Luke told me that she was wanting to move to fast and becoming too obsessive so he had to drop it" "i'll go stop by her house later" Calum was at the door now "alright, have fun at your date you look amazing" "I will! Thanks Cal, see ya!" He waved sipping his Coke as he walked back down the hall.
***

I walked down stairs and out to Ashton's car as he got out walking out and hugging me , rubbing my back a little "you look amazing as always" he smiled down at the ground, he was wearing a tux with a red tie "you clean up nice yourself!" I patted him on the shoulder and he laughed with a shrug "did you think I was just going to wear a band T-shirt and ripped skinny jeans to a restaurant that probably costs more than me" "I don't know, I was pretty convinced those clothes were sewn onto you by now" he shook his head and opened the car door for me letting me in and the hopping in the drivers seat.

"Do you still get scared when I drive?" "Well my heart still stops whenever you attempt to brake but i'm improving" "what about me?" He asked with a pout starting the car and I rolled my eyes in a sarcastic way "sure you're improving too, gold star for Ashton!" "Really? Only one star?" He gasped looking behind us as he backed out and started driving towards downtown and I giggled placing my hand on his thigh "yup only one"
****
"Woah this is amazing" Ashton breathed as he bent down to stare out the front windshield up at the tall towering sky scrapers of downtown. He rolled down the windows and turned down the radio so we could hear the sound of faint sirens, people talking of phones, steam whistling from the sewers, car tires screeching, and honking "you know what it sounds like?" He asked looking over at me for a minute his eyes more sparkly than usual "the city" I blankly stated.

"It sounds like man on a business call got in a car crash" he smiled obviously thinking he was extremely clever and it was easy to see he was holding back cracking up by the way his cheeks slightly puffed up.

"That too" I nodded and he listed more stupid and pointless analogies until we pulled up to the restaurant. The restaurant was at the bottom of a hotel and a red carpet with a dark green awning marked the entrance and was called Toscana.

We pulled into the car valet where a guy in a suit took off with that car and Ashton and I walked down the red carpeted entrance holding hands. The interior of the place was insane with fancy white table clothes and gigantic crystal chandeliers.