Five

Aniston's pov

I woke to the sound of clanking dishes and scraping forks. There was a light chatter downstairs which reminded me of last nights various events. I tripped over my pillow and a few scrunched up clothes on my way over to my mirror to make sure I looked somewhat presentable for 10am. My hair was in two braided pig tails, and my hazel eyes looked tired with bags underneath them.

A big baggy T-Shirt hung down to my knees as almost a night gown and long striped knee high socks hugged my legs. I made my way down stairs, still slightly blinded by bright sunlight that burst through my window. "Morning sunshine" Sawyer called from the kitchen pouring herself a glass of milk. Ashton was cooking up something at the stove and Luke sat in one of my barstools peering over Sawyer who now made a home on his lap.

Calum sat in the stool next to the couple in a pair of pj bottoms and no shirt, making me take a double take at him as I made my way to the fridge. "Calum came over for breakfast" Ashton stated the obvious, leaning on his right hip as he leaned over some mysterious item that was sizzling in the pan "I can see that..." "she hasn't had her coffee yet" Sawyer explained to Luke and he nodded "hey!" I chucked a paper towel ball at her which hit her right on the fore-head, jack pot!

"Calum!" I shouted loudly eventhough he was about 3 feet away "yes?" "I need your height!" I stared up at my coffee pods that rested on the top shelf. He came over by my side and effortlessly reached up swiping them off the top shelf and setting them on the counter in front of me.

As he sat down and I got my coffee going, I went over and peeked around Ashton's shoulder "whatcha making?" "Pancakes as requested by the crowd" he flipped one in the pan with a spatula and looked over at me smiling "oh and Ruby called" "and...??" I watched him as he smirked down at the bubbling pancakes "she asked me how I liked the apartment and I told her it was perfect so I- we I guess, placed an offer!"

"Oh my god Ashton thats great!" I jumped up and down smiling as we had a dorky high-five and everyone else cheered from the bar. Now all we need is for the lady to except the offer which she probably will since its been on the market for so long. "So Ashton, are you going to the big Fourth of July party?" Luke finally spoke from his seat at the barstools.

I totally forgot about asking him! Every year our little town had this huge Fourth of July party where they took the main road and set it up with carnival games and food stands. At the end of the street they always had flashing lights and a dj and then after a long night of partying, everyone moves to a place by a huge field were they shoot off the fireworks, it was amazing!

"I totally forgot about that!" I retrieved my coffee and sat down next to Calum receiving a light slap on the arm from Luke. "Ya thanks for telling me about that Ani!" Ashton joked holding up the first plate of pancakes which Calum gladly took. "Thats like the most exciting thing this town ever does!" He said smothering his pancakes in syrup and butter.

"You should so come though dude its awesome they have food, games, like a dj and stuff!" Luke said now helping Sawyer off his lap so she could sit next to him "cool count me in!" Soon once everyone was full of pancakes and were making their way out Luke made an announcement "why don't we all hang out at my house tomorrow at around 7, sound fun?" There was a mumble of cool's and sounds great before everyone finally left and Ashton and I were left with the joy of cleaning up.

*********

I laid in bed staring at my celling focusing in on the small dents and scrapes. Sometimes I couldn't help but feel jealous when I watched Luke and Sawyer, they seemed so happy together. The last relationship I had was with, well I don't like to talk about him that much. They both treated each other so well and were pretty adorable around each other.