An exorcist ?

A floating figure was slammed down to the ground after entering the mamoke gate school ( i think ) . "Ittai..." the figure muttered .

She let her legs touch the ground . Her appereance turn into a beautiful young girl .

Her hair changed into a bright pink as well as her eyes . Instead of her old uniform , it changed into a new modern school uniform .

 Instead of her old uniform , it changed into a new modern school uniform

(Ignore the info)

"I should ask someone about this school or i might get lost"  she start to find a suitable person to ask but couldnt because the students look at her and squelling . She look at a blonde guy and look at his tag on his right arm.

She takes a step to him and tap his shoulder making him to react . He look at her and smile sweetly . The students jump around after seeing the blonde man smiled. She rolled her eyes and try to act sweetly

"Is there anything that i can help you ?" He ask and gives a file that was on his hand to his assisstant.  " i am new here and i would like to know where is the headmaster office is " she said creating a smile. He holds out his hand . " please follow me " he said as she took his hand softly . With that the both of them walk together to the headmaster office.

TIMESKIP

The female come out from the headmaster office and lean to the wall and makes a ball position . "The maria school has closed , i have to find the leader here. " she clenched her fist and bite her lip hard .

"I am supposed to be..." she muttered. She quickly stand up after hearing a footsteps aproaching her . " yugi...kaede right ?" She look up to the blonde guy and nod.

"I would like to offer you (censored)" she widen her eyes after hearing his offer  . She then in a train of thought. ' if i became *t*u*e*t *o*n*i* then it will be easier for me to find the leader' sge thought . He holds out his hand and you accept it.  "I guess i will take your offer" she said and unconciously glare at him .

He laugh a bit and smile . "You are really cute , kaede-san" he said making a pink shade appear on her cheeks.

"T-that not true" she said . She let go and  over her cheek . "And now your cute too" he seductivel whisper . I flinch and exclaim . "Its NOT TRUE" she puff her cheek and pout.  Then he laugh outloud not caring if someone were there as for kaede , she was sulking .

To be countinue .

Please like it , comment and share XD