As I entered I saw the place still the exact same as it was before I left the same carpeting training room we arrived at the kitchen as he settled me a water.

Izuku: thanks
Gunhead: I heard about what you and Kouta did...you two saved a girl from someone who was selling drugs and not only that you defeated him.
Izuku: yeah...
Gunhead: but also Sir Nighteye....
Izuku: yeah....
Gunhead: you know it's not your fault he's ...
Izuku: I know but I wish....I could've done something to prevent it....
Gunhead: Izuku....not everyone can be saved....
Izuku: but how can you live through it my parents, stain and now Nighteye....why...why did it need to happen... why was it him... why it wasn't me....?
Gunhead: because-
???:because he didn't see it

We both tuned our heads to see Kouta at the door way

Izuku: Kouta...
Kouta: he saw a future where both you and him were killed because you fought Chisaki back and Chisaki got away with Eri....but then you changed it...we both changed your fate but with the outcome Nighteye wanted nothing more then just Eri to be in safe hands and we were able to do that. All might couldn't tell you but back in Kamino...he was gonna die there his finish line but you were there and changed his fate.
Gunhead: Izuku he's right what would happen if you're parents didn't die would Kouta or all might still be here.... what you do, what your trying to fight for, they outcome will be what you want it to be... the choice you make will define you for the rest of your life.

They're right I can't be sad about this cause if I'm not there for them I can't help change their fates.

Izuku: thanks gunhead you too Kouta

I stood up and walk over to him.

Izuku: let's head back to the dorms.
Kouta: *nods*
Izuku: bye gunhead
Gunhead: don't forget to call me if you Two ever need something.
Kouta: don't worry we will.

Timeskip koutas POV
After getting back to the dorms and Izuku getting overwhelmed by everyone for scaring them cause he left and before we all knew it September was over, and October began...any traces of Sumer disappeared completely, and the difference in temperature grew larger. After that, those of us who were work study students went with All Might and Mr Aizawa to attend Nighteye's Funeral though Izuku didn't show up to it but a building near us I saw a silhouette of someone who seem to have izuku's same hair style but everytime I look back at it it's gone. After the discussion between the school and the hero agencies about the work studies it was decided that we should wait and see what to do next. Nighteye's sidekick centipede rock took over Nighteye's agency waiting for Togata's return. As for Eri, even though she finally regained consciousness, since she was still unstable emotionally and her quirk could go out of control at any time visitors weren't allowed to see her. But the horn on Eri's forehead the release her rewinding quirk shrank as her fever went down and is now about the size of a bump. And well classes seem to be the same but there are times Izuku wasn't there today he wasn't here again but I can't blame him he's been through something's before and like me.

Ectoplasm: it's not that elegant of a question, but calculate the definite integral. If you know the answer, raise your hand.

This question is hard even Momo is taking her time on it I as scribbling but how was I supposed to know I'm 6! That's when we heard the door knock and it was Izuku walking in.

Tenya: Midoriya! You need to stop being late you're out class rep and you should be here!

Ectoplasm: Iida it's fine Midoriya has a pass for being late since you're here Midoriya you can take your seat and try to calculate the definite integral.

Izuku looked at the board and then.

Izuku: the answer is 107/28
Ectoplasm: c-correct *ahem* on to the next page.

After class
Well before we left class I saw Aoyama eating in the class by himself don't know what that's about. And few days passing thing were still normal and though Izuku was being a bit distant he was always there for us I'm just glad everything bad that happen was behind us I wonder how things will happen next. Though I still don't know why there's just two things that's been bothering me lately one is where Izuku has been going to lately and the second is why Eri still on my mind we save her I should be relief but I feel like there's something I should do for her but what?

3rd person POV
We see a figure approaching a grave stone that says 'Sir Nighteye'

Nightwing: I'm sorry I couldn't save you but I was able to make sure Togata becomes the hero you want him to be you were right he was more worthy for it so I promise to watch him to make sure his future will be the one you see