64. Bright Future

A loud crash can be heard throughout the city. The source came from the sky and two objects landed on the ground across of the other source that crash in the ground. These two objects were Izuku Midoriya also know as Nightwing and Kouta Izumi aka Robin who was inside of a giant mech called the justice buster and across from them was Kai Chisaki aka Overhaul who's eyes were white due to the fact he's just been defeated by the dynamic Duo but also by the help of Eri who made Izuku pushed passed the limits of OFA. But right now below in the underground of the Headquarters of the Shei Hassaikai we see Mr Aizawa aka eraser head and Jason Todd Aka red Hood who both were still kept by Chrono as he listen to the commotion happening outside.

Chrono mind:Too long...there's no way you'll lose right? Kai...I've been watching this whole time, how,in order to preserve the dignity of the organization ever since you were young, you were always willing to put in an exorbitant amount of effort.

With that's said Chrono took out a knife and was ready to bring it down to Aizawa only for his wrist to be stabbed. It was Amajiki who had mirio with him and came just in time to save Aizawa as the police also came in aiming their guns at Chrono.

Tsu: Suneater

Suneater, amajiki's hero name he looked to see Tsu hopping to hi as fast as she can.

Suneater:Ms Ribbit, hows it on your end?
Tsu: Nightwing...?

Outside we see Nightwing breathing heavily after that battle with Chisaki. Though there was only one problem Eri's power was still activated.

Nightwing: Eri are you hurt—

He couldn't finish just then his body was in pain! Eri's power was going out of control and her horn was growing as Izuku dropped to his knees.

Robin: Nightwing!

He exited out of the mech and tried to get close to him.

Nightwing: no stay back
Robin: but what about you?!

Just then Chisaki was still conscious and saw what's happening to Izuku. And he lifted one of the giant hands attempting to slam it down at them. But as soon he touched them Eri's power got to him as it separated both him and Rikiya.  They flew in the air only for Uravity to grabs his wrist and get him Down thanks to her gunhead martial arts and Ryukyu coming out of the hole.

Ryukyu: Uravity what's the situation?
Uravity: Nighteye is in the back! We call for a residence in vicinity to evacuate!

Froppy was coming out of the hole as well with mr Aizawa and red hood and Amajiki came out with mirio.

Robin: everyone! We got a problem!

They all looked at Izuku and the state he's  in.

Eri's mind: No..Stop...he's going to die!No! 

Remembering Chisakis words again she was losing control and can't stop. That's when Tsu was that Aizawa was awake and made him open his eyes and he deactivated Eri's quirk. As she dropped.

Uravity: it's over
Suneater: is it?
Kouta: Izuku

He rushed over to his partner and saw he was ok so was Eri. After all that the police search the rest of the underground, bubble girl saw Sir Nighteye as the police carried him to an ambulance, they found fat gum and Kirishima and they arrested Rappa and Tengai, the police also arrested the three of the eight bullets of death that's amajiki fought knocked out, and also arrested nemoto and sakaki they even found the real head of the Hassaikai who was in a secret room.   Nightwing was able to stand back up and had Eri in his arms walking back to the entrance of the HQ of the hassaikai with the others they saw Kirishima on a stretcher and became worried for his friends. When Kirishima saw his friend he smiled making them smiled as well. Then Nightwing gave Eri over to a Paramedic since she started to get a fever as they took her to the hospital. The police inform that both Izuku and Kouta should go to the hospital as well and Kouta saw other paramedics taking Nighteye in an ambulance and walked over to him.