Long Time. x PlayboiOcean

Start from the beginning

It broke Frank, having a terrible breakdown in court.

Flashback !

Everyone sat silently, waiting for the judge come back from discussing. Frank tapped his foot, hoping nothing would go bad.

Tyler and Rocky made him sit between him, so they don't let him lose control.

"Baby you have some food?" Rocky said to Tyler.

"Nah, I ate them in the car."

Rocky rolled his eyes, watching Jordan speaking to him lawyer. Jordan seemed calm, which Frank didn't understand.

Suddenly, The judge burst through the room, making everyone silent. Everyone slowly one by one started sitting down, waiting for the person to speak.

"In the case of Jordan Carter, we came down to the conclusion." The female judge said, feeling hurt by saying this.

"The charge of Battery Assault...."

"Guilty."

Everyone gasped, didn't see that coming.

"No!" Frank yelled, getting pulled down by Tyler. He started letting tears out, shaking his foot.

"The charge of Procession of a gun...."

"Guilty."

Frank cried more, getting hugged by Tyler.

Jordan put his head down, letting her do what she got to do. He felt the devil got him, praying on his downfall.

"Procession of Marijuana.."

"Guilty."

"This time he's serving is 2 years." She dismissed, the action went through.

"NOOO! PLEASE DON'T TAKE HIM!" Frank tried to get out of their grip, wanting to hug Jordan.

Jordan felt the handcuffs, making him lift his head up and turn around.

"Rocky call my mom! Tell Ian what's happening." Jordan said, looking at his fiancee.

"Frank it's okay, I'm going to be fine okay?" He said.

"I love you frank, I'm going to be okay." Jordan said, getting pushed to go down the pathway.

"NOOOO! NO! NO, STOP PLEASE!" Frank tried to touch him before he got stopped by a officer.

"JORDAN! NO!" He shouted, being comforted by Rocky. He rocked himself, letting the tears fall.

Rocky was hurt too, his own best friend got serve to spend time in jail, watching go off to it.

Rocky looked at his husband with sympathy, Tyler nodded knowing he's going through the same.

"Frank we're here..." Rocky said, rubbing his friend back. He sniffed, letting a tear come out. Tyler wiped the tear, giving him a kiss.

Flashback over !

"Go through the scanner, take everything out your pants so we don't see any weapons."

Frank nod, shyly smiling.

☆☆☆

After he gather his things, the guard escort him to the outside house of the jail, you can talk or walk around with inmate, close in sight.

Frank waited by the bench meanwhile the guard gets Jordan, who which was writing a song in his book.

He called it Home (KOD), since he previous relationships with people.