"He'll make for an excellent meal. Could feed my whole family for weeks."

The rest of the horned creatures all seem to agree and they lick their lips while slowly closing in on me. Their eyes all shine with evil intent, but even though I'm definitely fearing for my life, I'm not as scared as I thought I'd be. I've seen a demon more horrifying than all of them combined and he's already had his way with me, so what could these little ones do to me? Against these I can at least fight back. 

When one of them comes flying at me I knock him down with a kick in his stomach and the other ones need a second to process before they all seemingly come at me at once. It's a matter of focusing on the ones closest to me first and with some well-placed kicks and punches I make a good case for myself. I'm a fighter after all. I've been trained to fight off enemies like these. 

One after the other the demons fall to the ground in defeat, but more show up every time I manage to get one down. I'm tiring myself out and my attacks only get more sloppy the more I fight back. My stamina wasn't the greatest to begin with after not getting enough food or rest along with all the injuries I've suffered. It's a losing battle. I know I can't win when they outnumber me like this. 

After planting my fist right on the jaw of a big demon, a smaller one tackles my legs from behind and I lose my balance. I catch myself with my hands, but I quickly get crushed under a pile of monsters gathering on top of me to keep me in place. No amount of strength would be able to get me out of this situation. They're going to rape me and then kill me off to feed to their friends and family. It might not even be done in that order considering this is Hell. 

They laugh and cheer in joy while starting to torture me in all kinds of ways. They pull my long hair while pressing my face against the ground, bite my legs and claw on my arms. I even feel the feathers on my wings being plucked one by one. I can't move since they're holding me down. I can't scream for help even if I wanted to. There's no one to scream for either way. 

Just as I'm about to accept my fate, all the demons suddenly disperse and I'm left alone in the middle of the dirty street. I lift my head a bit to see what's going on and I barely have time to see the demons on their knees before their heads gets separated from their bodies all at once. Blood shoots out of their necks and their bodies limply fall down to the ground. I forget how to breathe from the horrific scene in front of me and when I hear the sound of heavy boots walking towards me, my whole body starts shaking. My eyes go up along the legs of the person in front of me and in reality I only need to see the shoes to know who it is.

Satan stares down at me with a scary look in his eyes and I'm not sure if I should feel relieved to see him or fear for my life. Perhaps both. He grabs me by the arm and pulls me to my feet. I'm at a loss for words and instead I just silently take a look at the damage he caused. Dozens of his people lie dead at our feet and the ground is wet. In fact, I think I'm covered in their blood too. Somehow Satan instantly killed them all while leaving me unscathed. He's way more powerful than I thought. A simple knife might not be enough to get rid of him. 

I turn my focus back on my supposed savior and Satan looks at me with wild eyes. I don't know what he's thinking about. His face is completely unreadable. 

Suddenly he lets go of me and looks off into the distance with a deep scowl.

"Yoongi," he says in a low tone and said demon immediately appears from the shadows. 

"You called, Sire?" he says with a smile that he somehow keeps even when Satan lifts him up by the neck. 

"Give me one good reason as to not kill you right now," Satan growls at him. 

Yoongi gives a forced laugh and it's so bizarre to hear when his legs are dangling high above the red ground and he's struggling to breathe.

"This was intentional," he says. "The angel was used as bait to bring out traitors who don't respect your property. We successfully got rid of them all in one go and you got some fresh air on top of that. That's more than one good reason, don't you think?"

See you in Hell || JinkookOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara