Ten minutes is a long time to sit and pretend I'm doing something.

I ended up picking up my pencil and fixing a couple of errors I found in my writing. After I had re-read the whole thing 3 times, I sat back and checked my phone again. Only two minutes had passed. I let out a small huff and leaned back in my seat, my eyes falling to Mr.Gardner who had his attention fixed on his computer screen. He had his bottom lip tucked in slightly as he nibbled on it subconsciously, causing a small smile to slip past mine.

He's so darn cute. Hot. Cute and Hot. I can't decide.

Giving up on waiting for the time to be up, I grabbed my sheet of paper and got up from my seat to approach his desk. Smoothing out my pants and shirt, I slowly came up to his side and saw his computer screen. Pictures of him, and what looked to be like some friends standing by a statue dead center of the image. It looked like he was on a vacation in Italy or somewhere near there. The pictures he skipped through were beautiful, some of them just art pieces he must've taken at a museum and others of him and friends standing in front of landmarks.

I must have caught him off guard, as he had quickly discarded his glasses and swung his chair around so he was facing me. His hands were folded together and his elbows rested on each side of the armrests, leaning back enough that I had a perfect view of him.

"I didn't see you there Ms. Hill, what can I do for you?"

My grip tightened on the paper I held; the view of him had me choking on my words.

"I-I'm done m-my paper"

He seemed shocked at first, then adjusted his seat and sat forward. Making sure not to miss the part when he pulled his shirt down, revealing his collarbones for a split second. He leaned closer to me and reached out for my paper, "May I?" He asked softly.

My cheeks flushed with heat, I nodded my head 'yes' then placed it on his fingers. He wasted no time to start reading my work; Anxiety filling my nerves as I stood waiting.

Was he really going to critique my work right in front of me?! God this is embarrassing. He's gonna hate it. He's gonna think I don't give a damn and fail me for not trying. I'm so-

" You did this in three minutes?" He questioned, his eyes now fixated on me. I knew when he questioned me it wasn't so much of him asking, but him waiting for me to admit.

"No... I umm... I did it before the bell"

The heat my face radiated made me even more embarrassed than I already was; I was making an absolute fool of myself. I bit my shaky lip in hopes it would calm my nerves, watching him closely, I saw a smirk come across his face. His eyes flickered from the paper to mine again, he then reached forward and grabbed a pen out of his collection. He placed my paper down and wrote something down and putting a messy checkmark at the top of the page.

"I'll update your mark " He handed me back my work and smiled big. Wanting to move on from this embarrassing encounter, I grabbed my paper quickly and turned around to go back to my seat, making sure to whisper out a small "Thank You".

When I sat back down, I planted my face in my arms on my desk. The way he made me feel was so unfair, all I wanted was to sit on his lap while he stroked my hair. Spend time with him and listen to him tell me all his stories. Yet I'm stuck here after being born in the wrong generation, being his sexually frustrated student that wants to jump a man who is twice her age.