"Misaki, go sit on the couch." she said, she nodded and crawled up on the couch and Jiraiya gave her a book she was reading, Sarutobi set up a privacy jutsu.

"So, you never let me know." he said sitting down, they followed.

"Yeah." she said and sighed. "I apologize about that, it just got a little crazy." she said.

"Who?"
"Itachi." she said.

"Itachi Uchiha?" Sarutobi said.

"What about daddy?" Misaki piped up, Sarutobi looked at her.

"I didn't hide him from her." Naru said seeing the questions in Sarutobi's eyes. "But we did decide to keep her last name Uzumaki for the time being, because of his reputation and everything." she said.

"Oh." he said and nodded, he sighed and smiled. "I'm happy you're okay and home again." he said, she chuckled.

"We're going to be staying with Jiraiya in his house." she said.

"Actually, I'm going to be checking out my connections." he said, Naru nodded a little.

"Alright, I've kept it clean." he said, Naru nodded. "Do you want anything done?" he asked.

"Right now, no not really, I wanna introduce her to a certain chunin..." she said and smiled, Sarutobi chuckled.
"Well, he's at the academy doing the grading." Naru nodded. "If you need me come get me."

"I will." she said and hugged him again, he returned it and smiled, he waved at Misaki and she waved back as they walked out, they walked to Jiraiya's house quickly, Naru kept glancing around and heard the whispers, she sighed and got them inside quickly and sighed.

"We'll get the place set up." Tsunade said, Naru nodded.

"Jiraiya... can you come with me?" she asked, he nodded with a smile, she sighed and pulled Misaki with her and they quickly headed to the academy together, Naru peeked in through the window and saw Iruka sitting at his desk holding his head in one hand and writing with the other, she motioned for Misaki to stay with Jiraiya and she knocked on the door.
"Come in!" he called without looking up, Naru slid in and shut the door.
"Another migraine sensei?" she said, he stopped writing and looked up at her in shock, she smiled at him.
"Naru?" he said, she chuckled and walked up, he launched from his chair and jumped over his desk, she laughed as he looked at her. "Naru!?" he said and jerked her forward, she giggled and hugged him tight. "Oh my little Naru!!" he said, she laughed and he pulled back and cupped her face. "Are you back!? You better be!!" he said, she giggled and nodded.

"I'm back Iruka-sensei." she said.

"Good, cause I wasn't gonna let you go again." he said, she giggled then the smile dropped.

"Sensei, we gotta talk." she said, he looked at her concerned and walked over and both sat at a desk together, she smiled. "There was a reason why I left and stayed away for years..." she said, he cocked his head. "You remember, at the chunin exams, how strange I was acting..." she said, he nodded. "Well, it's because, something happened during the 2ndstage." she said, he looked at her confused. "I... I...-heh, it's hard..." she muttered. "I was raped." she said, Iruka's face paled and he looked at her in shock.