Chapter 6: Birth

Hope you like! Review if you did. share so i can get more views please :3

----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6: Birth.

Naru panted and held her stomach as they rushed the girl to the cave Jiraiya had all ready, there was a bed in there and all the supplies Tsunade would need.

Tsunade pulled Naru's shirt off gently and Naru gasped in pain as her seal throbbed, Jiraiya cursed seeing her seal appear, they got her to lay down.

“Naru, I want you to hold on to the rails.” Jiraiya said. “I'll be controlling your seal.” he said, she nodded and groaned in pain. “It'll be over fast-”
“SHUT UP!” she snarled, he flinched and nodded.

It was 11:00am in the morning, they were finally heading to the cave for Naru to give birth, her contractions has picked up since her water broke, Naru cried out in pain, Tsunade ran to her and held her hand.

“Breathe in and breathe out.” Tsunade said, Naru followed her instructions and she finally relaxed. “They getting tougher?” Tsunade asked, Naru nodded and gulped, she looked at Jiraiya he was painting the walls and bed with ink a little.

“I need to finish the seal.” he said, they nodded and lifted Naru's shirt over her distended stomach and Jiraiya placed the seals on her body, she panted and sighed, she listened to Tsunade and Shizune move around getting prepared for the birth.

“Alright let's see how close you are.” Tsunade said pulling a glove on her hand, she positioned Naru's legs bent and open and kept a sheet over her legs, Jiraiya stood there waiting, Tsunade checked to see how far she was dilated, she pulled back. “You still got some time.” she said, Naru dropped her head and sighed. “Jiraiya, do you think you can hold the seal?” she asked, Naru looked at him.

“Yeah... just to be safe though...” he muttered and focused, he opened his mouth and a toad pulled out of his mouth, he had dark teal skin on his back head and arms, and hand an orange belly, his body was shaped of a large scroll.

“Jiraiya?”Gerotora said.
“It's time.” he said, the frog nodded and let his body shrink down for the time being waiting.

They waited around for almost 10 minutes, Naru had more contractions that lasted longer and were much more intense, Tsunade checked her once more then sighed and pulled back.

“Ready? You're at 10 centimeters.” she asked, Naru blinked and gulped and nodded. “Alright, now this is going to be the more painful part, you need to push as hard as you can.” she said, Naru gulped and nodded. “Just remember to breath and try to keep your voice down.” she said, Naru nodded, she began to cry some more, Tsunade rubbed her head. “It'll be okay.” she said and Naru continued to cry and nodded, she whined and Tsunade moved back. “Alright, now Naru, push!” she said, Naru groaned and curled her body a little as she focused on pushing. “Come on Naru! You gotta push harder.” she said. “When you start to feel the pain of a contraction I need you to push.” she said, Naru nodded a little and sniffled, she panted and gasped and yelled a little as she pushed. “Come on.” she said, Naru gasped and Jiraiya jumped as he watched her seal glow a little, he focused his chakra and held his glowing hand over her seal.