Chapter 4: Five months

Hope you like the new chapter! Enjoy, review please? Tell others so i can get more views and votes :3 Thanks!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4: Five months.

A five month along Naru walked next to Tsunade and Shizune with Jiraiya behind them, they were in the land of waterfall and planned to stay for a while.

They got a motel room and headed up shrugging off their packs and sat on the bed, Naru sighed and touched her stomach that was slightly distended.

She groaned as she sat on the bed and huffed, they smiled at her.

“Hurting?”Tsunade said, Naru had a pout to her lip and nodded, she smiled. “It's normal, it means your baby is growing and it's putting pressure on your insides...”she said.

“Great.”she said and blew some hair from her face, she sighed.

“We need to start talking and getting you prepared for everything...”

“Already?”Naru asked tilting her head.

“You are in your 5th month which means your 20th week, you're halfway to your pregnancy.”Shizune said and smiled.

The 13 almost 14 year old blinked in shock then sighed, she touched her stomach. “Wow.....”she said, they smiled at the girl.

“Ladies, I will be back later okay?”Jiraiya said grabbing his bag and walked out with a slight wave.

“Okay Naru, since he's gone, we have a lot to talk about and plan...”Tsunade said.

“What about?”
“Well, your birth, whether you want to breastfeed or not...”she said, Naru blinked.

“What's healthier?”

“Breastfeeding..”

“Okay!”
“It's not going to be that easy..”she said, Naru sighed and nodded. “We'll start teaching you everything and now that you are 5 months along, your body will start changing more now..”he said, she blinked and nodded. “But the most important thing is, you need to get an ultrasound done....”
“Isn't that were we look at the baby?”she asked, Tsunade nodded with a smile. “Okay.”she said and smiled.

“We'll head there this afternoon and try to get in and see your baby...”she said and smiled, Naru sighed and nodded.

Two hours later Tsunade, Shizune and Naru walked into the hospital, Tsunade nodded at the doctor, they got to the room and Naru laid down and pulled her shirt up showing her stomach.

Suddenly she let out a shaky giggle, Tsunade looked at her from the machine. “It tickles!”she cried, they chuckled. “What's going on?”she whined.

“Your baby is moving...”
“What is it tickling me!?”she said and relaxed.