Blacktan Texts: {13}

(Lowkey forgot about this storyline sksks. I apologize if it seems out of place, I just wanted to continue the series. Enjoy!)

PIZZA BOY HOTLINE 👦🍕
(includes irene_is_bae, kang_seulgi, son wendy, joy-, and yerim)

joy-:
So y'all, I'm in a bit of a kiwi

kang_seulgi:
Don't you mean a pickle?

joy-:
Kiwis are better damnit. Anyway, I think I'm in love.

son wendy:
Awww, really? Like, seriously this time?

joy-:
What do you mean SeRiOuSlY tHiS tImE?

yerim:
Just tell us who it is

joy-:
It's uh.....um...a teacher

irene_is_bae:
What? Which teacher??

joy-:
Mr. Choi. Choi Minho. My future husband.

yerim:
Well he is a whole snack...not even gonna lie 💅

kang_seulgi:
Yeri stop encouraging her!

joy-:
Thank you Yeri! Everyone's been calling me crazy!

irene_is_bae:
Cause you are! You know that man is almost 30 right??

joy-:
I'm aware.

son wendy:
Joy you're 17 and a junior.

joy-:
You're making it seem like an infant or something. You should be yelling at Yeri, she's a sophomore and she has a boo!

irene_is_bae:
What?!

yerim:
Sooyoung I will fucking rip your face off.

joy-:
😗✌

son wendy:
When were you going to tell us??

yerim:
Uhhh, never? It's called a secret for a reason 😙

kang_seulgi:
Yeri you know there are no secrets between us. Ever. So spill.

yerim:
Hell no. Y'all would just track him down and interrogate him.

irene_is_bae:
That's our job, is it not? Now drop the name or else I swear you lose Instagram privileges for two weeks.

yerim:
........

irene_is_bae:
Don't make me also take away your wattpad privileges. I know you read those stupid ass one direction fan fictions.

joy-:
Ew what-

yerim:
Shut up Tree.
......
Fine I'll say it...

joy-:
It's Jungkook-
Oops 🤭

kang_seulgi:
WHAT?!

son wendy:
But what about Jungkook and Lisa??

joy-:
They broke up. They're done. Finished.

son wendy:
Since when??

joy-:
Since last week

son wendy:
How much did I miss when I was out sick??

joy-:
A lot sister

irene_is_bae:
Kim Yerim. Speak and stop lurking. Why the hell did you agree to be his girlfriend?!

yerim:
Well technically he agreed to be my boyfriend...so......

irene_is_bae:
That doesn't make it any fucking better! How could you do that? Did you take his or Lisa's feelings into consideration??

yerim:
So the fuck what?? They're broken up, aren't they??

irene_is_bae:
That doesn't matter Yeri! You knew what they were going through and you knew that both of them were heartbroken without each other, but yet you still decided to ask him out.

yerim:
It's my relationship! I don't need your fucking advice!

kang_seulgi:
Yes the hell you do! You made a terribly stupid choice Yeri and now you're going to make unnecessary enemies.

yerim:
This is why I can never tell any of you anything! Stop treating me like a kid who can't make my own decisions!

joy-:
Well you obviously make stupid ones 😪

yerim:
Sooyoung shut the hell up. This is literally all because of you!

joy-:
Me?! My fault?? You were the one making desperate moves on a boy who broke up with his girlfriend 5 seconds before you asked him out!

yerim:
I was not making desperate moves smartass....if you were close to Jungkook then you would freaking know what he was going through, so I don't want to hear any of your bullshit.....Their relationship was doomed anyway...I'm just trying to give him time away from Lisa. Obviously she's the whole reason why he's been acting like a loner lately.....I honestly don't even know why all of you are lecturing me when you've all had relationships that straight up failed..

joy-:
That's a lie but ok 🙄

irene_is_bae:
This isn't about our past relationships Yeri, this is about your current one. Don't you see that bad choices lead to bad consequences?? Next time you see him, you need to end it.

yerim:
And if I don't??

son wendy:
Yeri we're only trying to help you. Be a little brat if you want but when this relationship of yours starts backfiring then don't come to us for help. We all know that you're doing this to get back at Lisa.

yerim:
What the fuck are you talking about?! I'm not going to waste my time planning revenge on someone like her. This relationship is solely between Jungkook and I, and I'm not going to be worrying about his no good ex when I could actually enjoy myself...

irene_is_bae:
I can't do this anymore....

irene_is_bae has logged off!

yerim:
She can be mad all she wants....whatever...

yerim has logged off!

Seulgi, who was in the school library with Irene, sighed and looked up from her phone and at the older girl.

Irene had already thrown her phone carelessly onto the table, her blood boiling.

"What are we going to do...? Keep this to ourselves..? Tell Lisa....?" Seulgi asked the older girl, examining Irene as she flared her nostrils in frustration.

"I don't know....but until that girl learns how to control herself and learn some discipline, I'm done with her...I just can't right now..."

The two looked at each other, both sensing each other's anger and worry and leaning in for a hug, becoming a little calmer once they were in a warm embrace.