26 - 7 things I hate about Calum

Start from the beginning

Jenna sighed, looking at me for permission. I nod once, as she began to tell her.

Jenna didn't even have to say a full sentence until Rose buried her face in her hands in silence.

"Rose.." Cara tried to set a hand on her shoulder, but she shrugged it off.

"Fuck, I knew it! I.. I sensed something so wrong about Calum that day at the camping trip. I.. How did you guys know?"

"Let's just say, instead of finding bigfoot, we found a huge lie that wasn't even supposed to be found.."

"Tess. No." She sighed, nearly on the verge of tears as she hugged me.

Again, this always happened to me. Was I just that unlucky?

A silence followed, Jenna and Cara waiting as if Rose was going to do something soon.

"Remember when I offered to punch Ashton in the face?" Rose asked almost calmly, I expected her to just rage out completely.

"Yeah." I tried to laugh, but it still hurt too much. I felt like bursting into tears, but then again I didn't.

"Well that'll actually become a thing now.'' She nods slowly, before sprinting off.

Cara tried to grab her, but she easily ran away as my eyes widened.

"Shit. Stacy is going to kill us if she--"

"Okay hurry up!" Jenna panicked as they all ran after her. I didn't feel like facing them again..

Hopefully never again.

But of course it was reality at its finest.

I watched as the girls all piled out of the bus, literally on the verge of crying right now. But I didn't want them to see me break down.. I think they've seen enough, back then.

"You're gonna be okay, Tess?" Jenna breathed out, glancing at me right before she was about to leave with Cara.

"Yeah." I whispered, before she nods once running off of the bus.

Once I heard the door close, I choked out the tears that I've been holding back.

Pulling my knees to my chest, I sobbed. The thing is, I meant it when I said that I liked him. And to think.. He probably didn't even mean anything, crushed me entirely.

.

ROSE'S POV

.

They were in the middle of yet another rehearsal, and it's at least an hour or two before doors open.

Luke was in the middle of singing one of the songs that they sang, was it Heartbreak Girl? God, I don't give two fucks. Not even one, so.

"Shut up." I yell, as they looked at me.

"Hey, Rose.. Um how's Tess.." Luke's voice trailed, knowing that I came here to kill them.

"Woah, woah." Michael tried to calm me, as they all began to back away from me.

"Listen here. I thought we were all good! I thought we were just perfect." My face was probably heating because of all the anger bottled up inside of me.

"I realized perfect doesn't exist. But I know fucking heartless dicks who never know when to just give it up do exist.'' I felt as if I spat venom at every single word I said, and I honestly didn't care. They deserved to feel pain.. Just like Tess. "Look come here. I just have to tell you something." I motioned at Calum.