52 - girls like girls

A/N:

When u jalex asf

MY EDIT HAHAHA

- BritishBums xox

_______________________________

.

CARA'S POV

.

I kissed her. We kissed? We kissed. That happened. It was real. Her lips were on mine? I felt her tongue? I did.

I stared at Jenna, as she just shrugged, sending me a smile.

"I.. Wait?" Tess pointed from me and her.

"I--" We both spoke at the same time.

"Well, we can't post that video.'' Rose says.

''Why not?"

"Well it kind of recorded you two getting some lip action."

"So? What's your point?" Jenna blurted, walking over to me and sitting down on my lap playfully. I smiled, slowly wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Stacey will kill us." Tess sighed. "It's adorable how you guys just kissed, don't get me wrong but.. That video stays out of the public's reach."

Jenna sighed, but nodded. "Yeah. Yeah I agree."

I don't know why, but I felt slightly hurt that Jenna said that. Maybe a part of me still believed she loved Michael and she didn't want him finding out about the kiss.

But she was over him. Was she? I didn't know what to say, but the kiss felt.. Good.

I'm still into guys though, aren't I? Of course I am. I still find Brendon Urie a sex god, and I was infatuated with Luke Hemmings for a good time. Okay, so I do still like guys, hell yeah.

Maybe I'm just bisexual. I didn't like the word.. Maybe I'll call it the double enchilada.

In my thoughts about enchiladas and two of the same platter (I'm quite weird,) I lean my head on Jenna's shoulder.

"I.. Could I tell you something?" Jenna says. "Something crazy."

"Yeah.'' I replied, as she turns around slightly, so she could face me.

"I think I like you."

A smile slowly made its way to my face. I think it was better knowing Michael, Luke, Calum, or Ashton were out of our lives for good. Because now? My best friend.. I mean, my best girl-friend. Not girlfriend but.. I think you get the picture.

I don't like her, do I? I liked the kiss.

I just didn't say anything, the look on her face unreadable.

You know, fuck it right now. I like my best friend. I like her and I'm not afraid to say it.

"Jenna." I say, my arm brushing hers.

She glanced at me, a small smile on her face.

"I like you too."

The smile grew on her face, making me laugh a little.

We both leaned in for a hug as my arms wrapped around her tightly.

I don't know why, but I began to notice the little things about her. Like how she always buried her face into my shoulder during hugs and how she always smiled and made jokes.

The video was now in Tess's hands though, now that I thought of it.. She had the video on her phone, but now I guess it was her responsibility to keep it away from everyone, except for us four girls and the two, Alex and Jack.