53 - the elevator of death

A/N: IM LISTENING TO TØP RN SO THEREFORE I WRITE ABOUT MY CHARACTERS LISTENING TO THEM

SEEMS LEGIT

- Mia x

________________________________

.

ROSE'S POV

I hum to my favorite TØP song on repeat, lying on the newly made hotel room bed.

"MY NAME'S BLURRYFACE AND I CARE WHAT YOU THINK," A voice sings loudly to me as they plop on the bed next to me, giving me a heart attack.

"Oh god." I breathed out, holding a hand to my chest letting out a breathy laugh. "What the hell Tess."

"Sorry, couldn't help it." She laughed. "Plug it to the speakers so we can all jam."

We end up blasting Stressed Out as we both do weird.. Out of the world dance moves.

"Josh Dun ammirite or ammirite."

"I'm Tyler Joseph af." I shake my head, making Tess laugh.

"Although it would be hot if you and Josh were a couple because drumming buddies.'' She smiled.

Drumming buddies.

Ashton. Dammit, get out of my head right now.

I decide to replace the image with Josh Dun drumming making me less upset I guess.

"Where's Jenna and Cara?" I asked.

"Shower." She playfully whispered.

"They're really getting it on though, huh?" I smirked. To be honest, if Michael or Luke never got in the way in the beginning, they'd end up canoodling anyway.

"Yeah, it's crazy. I never knew it would turn out this way. It's different, but it's a good change." She shrugged.

"We have to tell the fans." I admitted. "We have to be honest with them, you know they can't hide for long." I shrugged.

"Yeah, I know." She sighed. "They can make the big revelation whenever they're ready."

"What are we talking about?" Cara's voice makes both Tess and I jump as we glanced at Jenna and Cara walking out of the bathroom in nothing but towels wrapping around their bodies.

"Nothing." Tess shrugged, just turning up the music. I mean, blurryface can make anything better.

We all stare at each other before we all break out into song at the chorus.

"WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME, TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS!"

I laugh, Jenna swaying side to side.
"Yaaas." She dragged out, making Cara smile at her.

"Does anyone have any idea what we have for today?" Tess asked.

"Well, nothing." Cara chuckled. "We're flying back to LA soon though."

"And so are they." Jenna sighed, a neutral yet unreadable look on her face.

We all clearly knew who they were.

"Well we don't have to worry about them anymore." Tess managed to say. "We've had a hard past with them I guess, but we can move on now. Be better versions of ourselves." She speaks positively and that makes Cara hug her encouragingly.

It was great she was getting more optimistic. Well, I was always the pessimistic one, but I didn't really care. I was just more aware of life's sucky reality to things, that's all.