56 - broken pieces

A/N: Broken Pieces by 5sos fiTS THEIR SITUATION PERFECTLY

listen to it if you havent :)

lost in reality does too so both those songs are the playlist for this chapter ♡

*sprints to the top of the mountains* HEY HEY HAYLEY WONT YOU SAAVE ME?!?!?!

And ^^ that made me think of Rose since she's played by Hayley Williams idk :')

omf okay 5sos asf rn and am crying myself to sleep bc tonight's actually the last show of rowyso :'(

And listen to Coming Down by Halsey for Ashton/Rose's pov you'll know why WINK WINK OMF

- Mia x

___________________________

ROSE'S POV

.

It's been a fast week. As in, I barely felt the time pass by, and now here we were.

We sat backstage, an hour until showtime here in West Palm Beach, Florida.

It was such a long travel, it went for hours. Long, endless hours.

"AHHHH!" Jenna randomly hollered as she came into the dressing room, sipping from a Starbucks frappuccino.

This gave me a sense of deja vú to one of those first days we performed awhile ago.. Oh, it was the day we performed at Madison Square Garden.

This gave me a creepy feeling, knowing it was kind of happening again.

"I'm going to.. Get some air." I coughed slightly, frowning.

It felt kind of stuffy in here, but I felt like it was only my mind making me feel uncomfortable about this to high extremes.

We were performing for 5 Seconds of Summer, again. After all the years we went hating each other so much back then, to actually almost falling in love, only to step right back into competition.

Honestly? Life sucked. Not like I even wanted to be associated with them any longer, but if Stacey really wanted what was best for this band, it would be to stay as far away from them as possible.

I decide to sit in the hallway, where there was actually cool air coming from the air conditioner.

Sighing, I leaned my head back on the wall.

"Rosie? Is that Rose?" I hear the most familiar voice echoing a distance down the hall. It still drove me crazy that instead of being the drummer, he could easily pass as one of those Outback commercial speakers.

I didn't say anything, not feeling the energy to further agitate him and say something rude. I knew I'd run into him somehow, knowing life just hated me and wanted to do anything possible to have me face Ashton.

"Piss off." I mumbled, avoiding eye contact.

I feel him staring at me as he stood in front of me.

Glancing at him, I gasped in realization. Literally, gasped. He was wearing the usual, a gray t-shirt and some black skinny jeans.

"Holy shit you cut your hair."

"It's less of a hassle now, I guess.'' He chuckled. "And you, still rocking the red in your hair, huh?"

"Yeah, I don't like change." I was only being honest about that, Ashton sitting beside me and leaning back too.

"Well, we all changed a lot it seems.'' He said, glancing at me.