7

•Kenz's P.O.V•
Today, at the party, I met this hot guy. I mean don't get me wrong I love Hayden but you know, dating just this one person is not fun at all.
I know that this may be kinda unfair to Lauren & Hayden but I can't help🤷‍♀️
Johnny: Hey Kenz, enjoy tonight.
Kenz: Will do bro. Btw, who's that guy over there? The ocean eyes one.
Johnny: Oh, it's William. Nad's cousin.
Kenz: Oh really?

I wonder why didn't she tell me about him. Well anyway I gotta make a move.

Kenz: Ok John, I'll go to that side.
John: K, enjoy.

Kenz: Hey, heard that your Nadia's cousin. Right?
Will: yup! Anything you want?
Kenz: Well actually, can you give me the key?
Will: What key?
Kenz: Well, key to your heart

Will: Waoh chill sis. Aren't you dating Hayden?
Kenz: Well, not really.
Will: Anyway I'm not really interested in dating my sisters' best friend. So no, thanks!
Kenz: Uhh 🙄

Wth! No one has ever rejected me. Who does he think he is? Oh my godness. Also, where's Hayden? He should be sticking like glue here with me. Uhh boys🙄

~Meanwhile~

Lauren was just sitting at the edge of the pool not really enjoying the party. Whenever John holds a party, she would just lock herself in her room with her friends. But this time, her friends seem to enjoy the stinky pool party. So she don't wanna disturb the fun.

Hayden: Hey! Why are you alone here?
Lolo: Oh, the girls are having fun and I don't wanna disturb so, yea I'm alone here. What about you? Shouldn't u be drinking or making out with Kenz?
Hayden: Nah! I don't know where Kenz is & not really wanna drink. So, guess I'll be with you for the rest of the night. And plus, I don't really feel like partying. Maybe we can talk. Like good old days.
Lolo: Sure! But let's go to my room cuz the noise here make me wanna vomit.
Hayden: Sure!

-At Lauren's room-

Lauren went into her room & sat at the edge of her bed. Hayden followed her & sat on the floor since the room isn't strange to him for he's been here several times.

Lolo: So how are things with Kenz?
Hayden: Well, I mean we aren't that serious. Someone took a photo of us making out in one of the old class & share it on Instagram & since then, we started dating so you can say we started dating because everyone know about it. If not, we won't.
Lolo: Why did u even kiss her in the first place?
Hayden: I swear I didn't! It was Kenzie who kissed me first. She texted me she has sth to tell me & to meet her there. So, I went there & suddenly, she kissed me when I got there.
Lolo: Ohhh...ok.

But what Lauren thinking was why did Kenzie kissed Hayden when she knew that Lauren has a huge crush on Hayden.

A/N
Hey, Long time no see!
So, I decided to post this chapter because I got this really heart touching comment on my last chapter today. I want to say Thank You to each & everyone who read my book. I know I have so many weakness as a writer and you guys still read my book. So thank you. I was thinking of unpublishing this book cuz of my weakness. I'm not sure yet tho.

Anyway, this chapter is for jadiateatime who has waited my book for months. Thank you honey! Love ya!❤️

Love,
HELEN💜