2.

I saw Nadia with a boy. I don't know who is this boy but I hope it's not her boyfriend. (A/N: as I said in intro, John is a play boy.)
I really wish I could sit with Nadia. But lost of annyoning chicks are around me. I saw a disgust look on Nadia's face. Gosh.
Jayden: John, I'm going to sit with you. Ok?
Omfg. Why can't they just shut the fuck up?
John: Guys, can you just go and sit at your place? You guys annyoned me the whole day.
Then they shut up and go away. The teacher come in and point at the guy which Nadia brought. So he go to her and introduce himself.
New boy: Hi guys. I'm,William Franklyn Miller. But call me William or Will.
Teacher: ok mr.William. Now, go and sit beside mr. Johnny Orlando.
Oh shoot. I have to sit with this guy! Wtf.
Will: Hi.
John:Hi I'm,Johnny Orlando. Call me John or Johnny.
Will:Ok, so can I be your friend? Even tho my sister told me not to be friends with you.
John: Sure. But who's your sister?
Will: Nadia Tuner.
Oh my god. He's Nadia's brother. Glad he's not her boyfriend. I was lost in my thoughts.
Will: Hello!?
John:Oh. Ya. Come over my home after school. We can get to know each other more.
Will:sure.
The teacher start teaching. I was just thinking about Nadia the whole period. I don't even notice that the bell rang. Untiil, Hayden drag me out.

How was 2? Hope you guys enjoy.🤗 Also pls vote and comment cuz it'll make my day.
Love
HELEN