Thought Three. - Party Hardy.

En başından başla

“Yes mom, I understand. Don’t worry about me.” I peck her cheek with a kiss and run out the door.

I do not need to listen to her lecture me all night.

Blake should be here in the next ten minutes. It’s funny how I’d rather sit on my porch in the cold night, instead of being inside with my mother. It’s not that I don’t love her; it’s just that she can get a little weird when it comes to holidays.

No. It’s not even that.

It’s just Halloween, and my birthday.

But… Halloween is close to my birthday. So maybe it’s just my birthday?

I don’t know.

Getting impatient, I grab my cell phone and look for Blake’s number. Deciding on a text message I send him one, urging him to hurry up.

‘Be there in two minutes.’ He replies.

I reply with a smiley face.

‘ :) ‘

I am so lame.

It’s not my fault though. It’s been forever and a day, since I’ve had a boyfriend.

Boyfriend?

He isn’t even my boyfriend, and I’m referring to him as my boyfriend.

Ugh.

Do I even want a boyfriend?

My mind goes straight to Blake. His perfect hair, and his perfect smile. His toned body and tanned skin. His intense eyes, which smile all by themselves and at the same time can make me feel like I’m on fire. The way we can just joke around with each other, and not care. 

RING.

RING.

RING.

I jump at the sound, and realize that my phone is ringing. I answer it without checking the caller ID, and gruffly answer.

“Hello?”

“Hey! Are you just going to sit there all night or…” He replies, his voice shocking me out of my dream-like state.

I look up, and see that Blake is already waiting for me at the curb in his car.

            Way to embarrass yourself.

            Getting in the car, I look at Blake and am quite impressed with his costume. He’s wearing all black, and has coated his face in white face paint. His eyes are done dark, and there are little red droplets below his lip. He smiles at me, baring his fangs.