Chapter 5: Charlie Did It

Outfit above but without the hat and bag
📕📘📙📓
Emily's POV
It's been a couple of days since Ethan kissed me and we've met up since and it hasn't been awkward strangely enough if anything it's been better but I have been blushing a lot more. Anyway we need to finish the material gathering for our first prototype so shopping it is.

📲
'We need to finish getting the materials so we can start the first prototype'
'Haha no need i finished getting them all yesterday so we can start the prototype today and thanks to the electronics homework we already have one of the LED circuits needed for the inside'
'Wow you already got them !! Thx ur the best wanna come over and we can get started?'
'Sure I'll be over in half an hour or so'
'Cya then'
'Cya'
📲

I make my way upstairs and into the kitchen before making breakfast
'Huh it's quiet I could get use to this Mom and dad are at work and my siblings are at school free house'
I carry on making pancakes for breakfast as the door bell rings.

I make my way to the door and open it letting Ethan in as he places his helmet on the side table and we hug
"Hey I'm making breakfast do you want any?" He nods
"I already had some breakfast but how can I pass up the chance to eat some of your cooking"
we then make our way to the kitchen as I put the pancakes onto a plate
"Your cookings much better than mine"
he then grabs two forks handing me one and we begin eating at the counter as he asks
"So shall we start on the black exoskeleton? So we can fit the coloured one around it?"
I nod
"Yeah but we should probably make the screen device first so it will definatly fit into the headset not to mention adjustable straps for the helmet as well as being able to change the colours of the headset and the sensors for the devices that go in your hands"
he then laughs
"Ok slow your roll Em were not gonna get that much done in one day so why don't we start off with the screen device so it will need a lot of ROM but not too much RAM and a CPU connected to a new ALU plus the materials for a screen much like the materials on Smartphones but we can break an old phone for that"
I then raise an eyebrow
"I don't have an old phone that can be broken soooo"
he then laughs
"Don't worry I brought one"
we then finish the last of our pancakes and make our way to the shed outback.
[Interior design]

When we walk in I turn the lights on as Ethan gasps "Wow love what you've done with the place" I laugh and we Make our way over to the soldering equipment and get started

"Wow love what you've done with the place"
I laugh and we Make our way over to the soldering equipment and get started.

*TimeSkip*

I wipe my forehead with the back of my hand as I look at the screen device and practice turning it on and off again. Nodding in approval and Ethan then puts the soldering iron down
"So was it really expensive to make or not because we still need to work out a marketing price"
I smile and say
"Well it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be plus it's thin and light enough so the headset won't be heavy or clunky plus it's in working condition so all we need is to program it with a menu and downloading software for today I'd say."
He nods and asks
"think we can program it in your house it's getting a bit warm in here due to the equipment."
I then laugh
"I know it's like a sauna in here"
[Screen]