It was 9 when they left after dinner. Aarushi wasn't in the state to cook and outside food was a big no no right now, so I forced them to have dinner with us.

"Arya, please come here. " Rey called from the bedroom.

"What happened? "
There He was standing shirtless in front of the dressing table with a cream in his hand.

"Can you apply it on my back. I can't reach there. " He gave the cream to me.

"Yeah, turn around. "

His whole back was covered with burn marks. All the happenings at the mall flashed in front of me once again.

My eyes teared up again.
God, I hate crying.

"Aruu, why aren't you applying. "
He said turning back.

"God, why are you crying. Nothing happened to me okay. I'm fine. And I am not leaving you for the next 7 lives okay. Now apply it or should I go to Jyoti maa to get it done. " He kissed my forehead tenderly.

"No. I will do it. " I said immediately.
"Turn Around. "

And suddenly the whole atmosphere changed. There was sexual tension in the air.
My breath was caught when I started applying the soothing gel on his back. I may have kissed him but never touched him this intimately.

My fingers ran across the slightly burned areas of his back.
He shuddered.

"It's done. "
He might have caught my breathless tone as he turned around with desire burning in his eyes.

He took the tube from my hand and kept it on the dressing table.

And In a Matter of few seconds, I was in his embrace.

I was just wearing a thin T-shirt with a deep neck I may add, so I could feel all of his hard muscles.
We were that close.

He parted my hair to one side, leaving another bare.

He slowly ran his nose on my neck, making me feel weak in my knees.

His nose was then replaced by his lips, placing light feathery kisses

He turned us towards the mirror, involuntarily such that my back was tightly pressed to his front and repeated the same process.
His hands roamed inside my T-shirt. Lightly caressing my stomach, evoking all senses of desire in me.

I saw our reflection in the mirror. It was erotic, making me high on pleasure.