Chapter 7: Fair

Tj P.O.V

I took Tally hand and we started walking to the fair.  "Tj I'm tired of walking Carry me " Tally said.

I stopped and bent down a little so she can jump on. She jumped on my back and wrapped her arms around my neck. After another five minutes we got there. Angelo payed and we all went in. "What ride are we going to go on first " Balz asked.

" Roller coaster" Ryan yelled. 

"No I hate roller coasters " Tally said.

"Come on Babe I'll be right there you got to face your roller coaster fear " I said.

"Ugh fine " Tally said.

Tally P.O.V

We got in line for a roller coaster.  I am scared shitless.  Your thinking why is she scared of roller coasters she is  messed up.  Here is the reason why I'm scared of roller coaster is because I watched final destination and ever since then I have been scared of them. Tj wrapped his arms around me. "It will be ok nothing is going to happen " Tj said.

" How do you know " I asked.

" because that was just a movie " Tj said.

"Some of those things could happen " I said.

" Babe I'll be right next to you OK. Nothing bad is going to happen" Tj said.

We got to the front. Me and Tj sat in the front.  We started going up and When we got to the top. I looked back. "Is it to late to turn back " I asked.

All the Guys turned back. " Yea " They yelled. 

We went down and I started holding on to Tj.

At the end of the ride I was holding to Tj for my life. " Damn your really scared of roller coasters " Ryan said.

" Yea and that will never change " I said.

We continued to go on rides and play games.  Tj won me a Big stuff bear.  It was getting late and we only had one more ride left. The Ferris wheel.  Me and the guys got on.  When we got to the top I took my phone out. " Smile " I said.

Tj kissed my cheek and I smiled I took the picture.  " I love you " Tj said.

" I love you to" I said.

After we were done with the Ferris wheel . We started walking back to the venue.  " how about we all stay in hotel room tonight " I said.

"Sure " Ricky said.

We all went to the hotel that was across the street from warped.  We all went up to the cheek in desk.  The lady looked at us . I don't really care happens all the time.  "Um 3 rooms please " I said.

The lady type something.  " Ok Rooms 200 204 and 309 are available " The lady said.

" Ok that would work " I said.

I tired paying but the guys wouldn't let me.  So they all payed. So me and Tj got to room 200  . Ricky,Chris and Angelo got room 204. Ryan and Balz got room 309. Me and Tj laid down on the bed. I looked at Tj. " I love you " Tj said.

I responded with a kiss.  Then that little kiss turned into a make out and that make out turned into sex. 
What do you think.  HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE. Song for this chapter is A trophy father Trophy son.   Vote, comment and share