Chapter 19: Surprise

Jacky P.O.V

I am really sad that Tally broke up with me. I really love her.  I loved her so much that I was going to ask her to marry me but that is all ruined now because of Tj.  I will hurt him like he hurt me. Trust me he will regret this. 

Tally P.O.V

" Thank you Miami have a good night " I yelled. 

I got off the stage and hugged Tj.  " Eww you smell did you take a shower yet" I asked.

" Yes.... Maybe... No" Tj said.

" No kissed till you take a shower " I said.

" But babe!" Tj said.

" Don't but Babe me " I said.

" Ugh you guys have been together for not even a day and you guys are already being annoying " Ronnie said.

I looked at him. " You want to know what was annoying hearing you and mom have sex Every night " I said.

Ronnie flicked me off. " Great way to treat your daughter " I said.

Ronnie rolled his eyes.

" Well I'm going back to my bus I'll see you guys tomorrow " I said.

" Ok" Ryan said.

I walked back to the bus and got changed into my Pajama's. I laid in my bunk listing to music. I soon fell asleep.

I woke up to my phone ringing. " Hello" I said without looking at the caller ID.

" Hey " Mom said.

" Mom what do you want its 6 in the morning " I said.

"Well your dad told me that you and Tj are back together" mom said.

" Yea so" I said.

" I'm happy for you but what happened to you and Jacky" Mom asked.

" I just couldn't be with him anymore" I said.

"Oh well I'm going to let you go back to sleep" Mom said.

" OK bye love you"I said.

I hung up then laid back down. I laid there for a good 10 minutes. I got out of my bunk and went into the living room. There goes sleeping in since there is no show tonight. I made Me a bowl of cerel and sat down on the couch.

I put in the Avengers and started watching it. I love the avengers its one of my favorite movies. " Hey" Gabe said.

" Hey" I said.

" What are you doing up so early " Gabe asked.

" Mom called me at 6 and I couldn't go back to sleep " I said.

"Oh" Gabe said.

I finished watching my movie. The rest of the guys went to the living area. " Do you guys want to hang out "I asked

"Um we have things to do"Nick said.

" Oh...Ok see you guys later then I guess "I said.

" Yea see you later " Cj said.

All them got up and left.

I texted all of miw guys and they are all busy planning there next tour. I texted all of Fir even Jacky but they weren't even in the state yet cause they left a little late. I texted Etf beside Tj and they couldn't hang out ether because they are busy writing there new album. I finally texted Tj. (T=Tj M=Me)
Me: Hey do you want to hang out or are you busy helping the guys too??
T: No I can come hang out with you
M: Yah
T: I'll be there in a hour
M: K see you then

I put my phone down and went to the back. I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom. I took a shower and I got out and got dressed. ( Outfit on the side) . I did my make up. It was eyeliner Mascara and Black eye shadow. I walked out of the bathroom and sat down on the couch and waited for Tj.

After a couple of minutes Tj walked in. He gave Me a kiss and hug. " Hey"Tj said.

" Hey" I said.

" Why are you still on this bus I thought you would go to a hotel "Tj said.

"No... The guys are going to stay at a hotel I think I'm just going to stay on the bus. Have me some alone time"I said.

" Can I stay with you" Tj asked.

Tj had his puppy dog look on his face. " How can I say no to that face " I said.

" You can't " Tj said.

I smiled and he gave me a kiss. "So what do you want to do" Tj asked.

" I want to cuddle with the man I love " I said.

" Well then let's cuddle "Tj said.

" I wasn't talking about you I was talking about I was talking about my dad "I said.

Tj made a face. I laughed at him. " Let's watch a movie" I said.

" OK" Tj said.

I got up and put in Thor because Thor Is bae for life . I pushed play and laid down with Tj.

We cuddled,We watched movies and we joked around. It was now 7 and me and Tj were just sitting talking about random shit. Then he got a text. " Come on let's go for a walk" Tj said.

" OK" I said.

I grabbed my leather jacket and put my phone in my pocket. We walked off the bus.

We started walking. Tj all of sudden stopped. " Teej are you Ok " I asked.

"Yea ...I have a surprise for you" Tj said.

"Um OK" I said.

Tj put a blindfold over my face. He linked arms and started walking. We walked for about 5 minutes and then stopped. It was quite. He took off the blind fold. " Surprise " Everyone yelled.

I smiled .  We were at a rolling Skating place and everyone was here. Everybody was here. All my favorite bands were here like New year's day, Black veil brides Pierce the veil Sleeping with sirens, The killing lights, Ghost town,Get sacred and The Relapse symphony.

I looked at Tj. " Did you plan this" I asked.

" Yea with a little help with the guys " Tj said.

" Thank you " I said.

I gave him a kiss and hug. " Ugh can you to stop and can we get the party started " Ryan.Si said.

I rolled my eyes. Theb music started playing. Well tonight is going to be fun.
That's the chapter. Since I have no plans this weekend cause I'm a loner I will update a lot this weekend. The song I was listing to while writing this chapter was Absolutely (Story of a girl) By Nine days. Remember to vote, Comment And Share . Till next time stay awesome.