Chapter 3 : Talking to him

Tally P.O.V

The next day I was in my bunk texting Tj

To: Tj

Hey

From: Tj

hey I miss u

I smiled.

To : Tj

I miss u 2

From: Tj

Can you talk to your dad?

To: Tj

No

From: Tj

Please for me

To: Tj

Fine

From: Tj

thanks babe

Tj gave me his number and I started Texting Ronnie.

To: Ronnie

Hey its me Tally

From: Ronnie

Hi :)

To: Ronnie

U wanted to talk

From : Ronnie

Yea but not over text...Can we meet up?

To: Ronnie

Sure when we get to the next stop meet me at Starbucks

From : Ronnie

Ok

I sighned and got up. I picked out my outfit and went to the bathroom.  I took a shower.  I got out and got dressed. My outfit was a Batman shirt.  Black skinny jeans.  My Batman belt and chains.  After I was done geting dressed I blowed dried my hair. I pluged in the straightner and let it heat up. I Put on my Make and then did my hair. When I was done geting ready I walked out of the bathroom and went back to my bunk I grabbed my socks and shoes then went to the living area. I sat down next to CJ.  " Hey where you going " CJ asked.

" To go talk to Ronnie" I said.

CJ looked at me. " Really" CJ said.

" Yea I don't want to but I promised my mom and Tj I would " I said.

" Wow let me know how that goes " CJ said.

I rolled my eyes. I finished tieing my shoes.  I sat there waiting to get to the next venue.  I waited about ten minutes . The bus stopped and I knew we where at the venue.  I got up and grabbed my phone.  I walked out of the bus  and started walking to Starbucks. I got there and I didn't see him. I went up to the counter.  " Welcome to Starbucks what can I get you " The lady asked.

" I will have a green tea greande carmal drizzle and wiped cream " I said.

" Ok your total will be 5.27" The lady said.

I gave her my money then stepped out of line to wait for my drink. A couple minutes I got my drink and went to the back in the corner. I sat there. I pulled out my phone and went threw twitter.

TallylovesTj: Waiting at Starbucks knew he would be late always is

After that Ronnie came in. He saw me and came over. Ronnie sat across from me. " I'm glad we could talk " Ronnie said.

" I'm only talking to you because I promised mom and Tj I would " I said.

" Oh" Ronnie said.

" Can I explain " Ronnie asked.  

" Sure " I said.

" Ok first off what did your mom tell you" Ronnie said.

" Mom told me That you and her got into a fight about your drug and drinking  promblem. She told you to pick between drugs or her and you choice Drugs ...Next thing I know you left and never came back " I said.

" Why would your mother say that it is not even true ....What really happened was your mom was mad at me and we started fighting and I left cause I didn't want to wake you up. I was driving to Max house then I got pulled over. I went to prison and that's why .  I never abandoned you " Ronnie said.

I got up. " Are you saying mom was lieing to me she would never to that...Your fucked up cause your blaming leaving on her" I said.

Ronnie got up to. "I'm not the one lieing your slut  of a mother is" Ronnie said.

I eyes got wide. Ronnie put his hand over his mouth.  " Did you just call my mom a slut" I said.

" Tally I di-" Ronnie said.

" Save it" I interrupted. 

I walked past him and hit is shoulder on the way out. I started walking back to the bus. I got to the bus and pulled out my cigarette.  I light it up and took a puff. I felt someone wrapped there arms around me.  I looked behind Me and saw Tj. " Hey" I said.

" Hey...How the talk go with your dad " Tj asked.

" Bad...He told me my mom lied to me that he never abandoned me. I got mad at him for lieing and blaming it all on my mom. Then he said I'm not the one lieing your slut of a mother Is and after that I walked away" I said.

" Tally did you ever think he was telling you the truth " Tj said.

I took anonther puff. " I know he's lieing to me He has ever since I was a little girl" I said.

" You still are a little girl " Tj said.

" Shut up I am not...I am only 16 it is not that little " I said.

" Whatever your still a baby " Tj said.

" Well if I'm a baby why are you with me " I asked.

" Because I love you " Tj said.

I got out of his arms and put my arms around his face. " You love me" I asked.

" Yes I know we just started dating yesterday but I love you with all my heart" Tj said.

" I fill loved cause you have a small heart" I said.

" But I love you to " I said.

Tj smiled. I gave him a kiss.

" Since We don't have to be at the next venue Intel Wednesday let's go out tonight " Tj said.

" Ok"  I said.

" Come on my set is about to start" I said.

I Took the cigarette and stepped on it. I grabbed Tj hand and we walked to the stage.  All the guys were there again geting ready. I was doing vocal warm ups. After a couple of minutes it was time for me to go on stage

Set List:

Problemic

Dance with the dead

Its over when it's over

The last dance

10 miles wide

I got off the stage and Tj gave me a hug. " you did great " Tj said.

" Thanks....I'll see you later what time are you picking Me up from my bus" I asked.

" 7:30 ok" Tj asked.

" Yup see you then " I said.

I gave him a kiss. I cheeked to see what time it was. It was 4 that means I only have 3 hours and 30 minutes in tell my date with Tj. Well time for a nap.
Vote, comment and share. Thanks for reading.