Chapter 25: Oh Shit

Tally P.O.V

I woke up and looked at my phone. I decided to text Jacky. (J=Jacky T=Tally).

T: Hey

Nothing.

T: Look I know your not really talking to anybody right now but I really do need to talk to you can you come over please?

J:Sure be there soon.

I smiled. I got up and went to the bathroom. I got in the shower. I am happy that Jacky is coming over. I may not be dating him anymore but I do still care about him.

I got out of the shower and got dressed. (Outfit on the side). I just put on Eyeliner.  I walked out of the bathroom and went into the living room.  I went to the kitchen and saw a note on the fridge. Hey Tally I am going to go hang out with the guys don't wait up for me -Ricky

I went in the fridge and grabbed a naked juice. I sat on the couch. I was scrolling threw Instagram. Then i herd someone knock on the door. I get up and answer it. It was Jacky. I gave him a hug. He slowly put his arms around me. I let go. " Come in" I said.

He walked in and sat down on the couch. " Do you want anything to drink" I asked.

" No Thanks" Jacky said.

I sat down next to Jacky.  " What's wrong" I asked.

" Nothing " Jacky answered. 

"Jacky I know you you can't lie to me" I said.

" I just can't get over you " Jacky said. "Jacky I get you loved me but my heart wanted Tj. I feel sorry that I did this to you. I never wanted to hurt you. And i never wanted you out of my life. I still want to be friends so what do you say friends? " I asked.

Jacky sighed.  " One thing first " Jacky said.

" What" I asked.

Next thing you know he kissed me. I tried pushing him off but he wouldn't move. " What the hell is this" I herd someone yell. I turn to see Tj. " Tj it's not what it looks like" I said.

" Really It looks like you and Jacky were kissing" Tj said.

"He kissed me!" I said.

" Save it were done" Tj said.

Tj turned around and was about to walk out the door. " Tj please believe me" I cried.

Tj just looked at me then slammped the door. Tears came down my face.  I looked at Jacky.  " Get out " I yelled.

" Tally I- " Jacky said.

" LEAVE" I yelled.

Jacky sighned and left. I went to my room and laid on my bed. I started crying. I can't believe that me and Tj are actually done. I didn't even kiss Jacky back but Tj wont listen to me. This is all Jacky fault.  I will never forgive him!
That's the chapter. Also it is the last chapter Of this book. Don't worry there will be a second book. I will let you guys know when it's out.  I really hope you guys enjoyed this book like I enjoyed writing it.  
The song I was listing to while writing this was Lost it all By Black Veil brides.  Remember to Vote, Comment and Share.  Till next time stay Freaky.