✨1.✨

So heya fam!

I am back!

Anyone who missed me? 😂

Hope you people like it!

If you do, then please shower your love in form of votes and inline comments. I was just going through the comments of my other books, and I swear they mean the world to me!!!!

Constructive criticism welcomed whole heartedly!

_________________________________________

Date : 09th February, 2020
Word count : 2700 words

Cover credits : Heer💙 StarsAndFireflies_
( She would design me a cover, after our board exams xD )

__________________________________________

/ Nandini's Point of view /

I rang the bell of the two storey beautiful house, waiting for someone to open the door. The house had a beautiful garden covering it from 3 sides where flowers were blooming.

Someone once told me, flowers are a sign of hope. When flowers bloom so does hope.

Oh god, I forgot to introduce myself, I am Nandini Murthy, daughter of Narayan and Nityami Murthy who are also owners of a chain of restaurants and just another 18 year old introverted, clumsy girl with specs but not your average kind of nerd kid. I am a first year BBA in Sales and Marketing student.

I love food by the way. Anyways coming back to the story, so I am standing outside my best friend's house, waiting for someone to open the door.

I first rang the bell once and waited for 2 minutes then I rang thrice, since I know that if nobody opened on the first ring, that means uncle and aunty are not at home and it's just my best friend sleeping.

It's 6 AM and we have to leave for college now otherwise we would get late. Yes we have our cars but honestly living in Mumbai and travelling by the local trains is the best part.

You get to see a variety of people every morning. So here I was doing my job of waking up my best friend and as I was thinking all this, the door slowly made a creak sound, and there was my best friend, standing in his all time sleepy dishelved look.

/ Manik's Point of view /

Ughhh I hate accounts. And I would definitely prefer watching a good movie right now rather than completing these assignments, but since I have no choice since they are to be submitted tomorrow, so well ahan.

Oh I forgot to introduce myself, I am Manik Malhotra, son of the Raj Malhotra and Nyonika Malhotra, just another 18 year old, and a first year student in BBA Finance Analytics.

I won't call myself hot or handsome because that's what the girls in my college do. Keep staring me as if I am a food kept for their meal.

So I completed my assignment by 3:30 AM and finally slept by 4:30 thinking to skip the first two classes as the assignment is to be submitted in the third class at 12. I slept for hardly an hour when the doorbell rung once times.

God, why did mom and dad go for a business meeting yesterday only. I ignored it, only to hear it being rung thrice. I got of from my bed, and looked at the clock with my blurry eyes which showed 6 AM, which obviously made me realise who would be at the gate. Ahhh, and I was correct.