"Good, so are we settled on it then?" Ink asked, causing everyone to nod. We had Classic, Outer, Red, Blue, Ink, G Sans and Science Sans. These were all aus currently looking for protection from me, and I was happy to give it. Usually, Underfell was a neutral place but since Red had a bone to pick with Nightmare... he was here.

Classic Sans who is from the original au actually didn't have to be here. His au would never be in danger since it is the original... however, while Nightmare was looking for (Y/n), he stopped there and caused a bit of trouble from what I heard. All of these aus are places that Nightmare managed to visit and mess around with due to his search. Thankfully, Ink managed to stop their destruction. 

Putting that aside, we now had a plan. We had to put it into action before her HP could get any higher, but first we needed to find a way to make Nightmare comfortable enough to let his guard down...

---Nightmare's Pov---

"This is your last free game, Dream catcher." I stated with a grin. We were sitting down in the throne room, playing on the chessboard that she gifted me two years ago. Technically it was given my opposite, but I knew that it was meant for me as well.

*Don't be mean... I haven't played this game in two years.* She signed with a pout. I couldn't help but let out a laugh that echoed through the throne room, she was too adorable.

"You've lost six 'practice' games in a row, my dear." I reminded her, causing (Y/n) to cross her arms with a small smirk.

*Seven is a lucky number.* Aha, and there she goes. Getting all cocky once again. In all honesty, it wasn't like she was losing drastically or anything. The first game that she played against me had me on edge, just like every match after that. Unlike Dream's attempts at playing chess, (Y/n) was dangerously clever. She knew how to plan ahead of a move.

With no decent opponents these past two years, (Y/n) served as my greatest challenge. All I wanted to do now was get rid of these so called practice matches so I could put her old deal to use. "You're cute when you pout."

Her face went red as she stared at the chessboard, trying to think of her next move. Every time I felt threatened on the board, I made sure to flirt with her. It was my best attempt at distraction so that I could sneak in for an easier victory.

It's been almost a week since she's been here, her HP has thankfully went up to 6.2, immediately giving me at least some relief. The transition was slow, but it was coming back to her. Maybe given a month or two and I could have her at about ten. Her speech on the other hand was a bit more of a struggle, but I didn't push her. She was trying very hard... and admittedly, I could feel butterflies in the pit of my nonexistent stomach whenever she said my name.

But what I wasn't expecting was her next words. "And you're enticing when you distract me."

There was nothing but silence when she replied with that, I actually thought that I was dreaming and had to take my time to consider If I was.

"But alas... Checkmate."

My eyes looked down towards the board... she beat me? Not that it mattered, did she really just say that to me?

(Y/n) seemed to be very nervous in her seat after what she said, causing me to realize that I really wasn't imagining it. "My dearest, (Y/n)..."

She swallowed hard before getting out of her chair to move to the farthest part of the throne room in a fit of laughter. My shadowy limbs appeared from my back and chased her down throughout the room, this was followed by my own desperate attempts at teleporting around to snag her. She was still laughing at my flustered state as she dodged left and right at my sluggish attempts. "Stop running you overconfident girl!"

Again, she laughed at my words before she said something that made me activate my magic. "Make me you overly attractive skeleton!"

And then her Soul turned blue as I pulled her in front of me. Just in time for Error to open the throne room doors. "UHhh... BoSS."

I stared deeply into (Y/n) eyes, giving her a look that asked if she was testing me. Her response in which was nervously looking over in Error's direction. "aM I... IntERrupting SomETHing?"

"Yes." I responded as my appendages moved around (Y/n)'s body to secure her. After bringing her close to my face, I quietly whispered in her ear... "You better be careful, my dear... That was almost strike three."

She blushed as I grabbed her with my own hands, allowing her to hide her extremely red face in the crook of my neck. I gave her a satisfied sigh once I felt her uneven breaths against me, instantly preventing my desire to be aggressive towards Error for the interruption. "What."

"DreAM iS trYIng To sPReAD poSITivity iN OnE of oUR  NegATive aUs, SwAPFell." He stated, causing me to groan in irritation. I mean, I knew that I was going to have to deal with them sooner or later but...

"Fine. Tell Dust that he is staying here at the castle to defend while we're gone." I ordered while one of my hands moved to (Y/n)'s hair, playing with it slightly. "Additionally, make sure that he checks up on (Y/n)."

"AlrIGHT." Error said with a nod before vanishing.

I thought that this would be a good punishment for that insane skeleton since he scared (Y/n) not too long ago. Sure I gave him quite the trashing after his actions, but still. He didn't really deserve to go out and play with the Star Sans' until he managed to gain my own forgiveness. (Y/n) insisted that it was just an accident, but I wasn't going to let her kindness get in the way of whomever needed to be put in their place.

After I teleported to our room and placed her on the bed, I was amazed to see that flustered expression still on her face. My limbs that had yet to vanish twitched with anticipation, even they subconsciously wanted her affection. When she tried to flirt with me back in the throne room, my only thoughts were to capture her in my grip, get rid of her clothing and show her a bad time.

Of course, I wasn't going to hurt her... much. As I thought of that, I smirked sadistically. (Y/n) reached out her hand to my own, grabbing it to snap me out of my... thoughts. I don't know if I would be able to calm down until I had her under me, screaming my name. If she didn't stop being herself, then it would be happening very soon. "I need to go for a few hours."

I admitted, squeezing her hand in an effort to comfort her. "I am going to leave the door unlocked in case something happens. If someone makes a portal in here and tries to take you. Run."

(Y/n) nodded in understanding. Giving her a soft smile, I leaned down to place a kiss on her lips before I left. "And if something does happen for whatever reason... Dust is here, patrolling the halls. I have instructed him to check up on you, so he'll never be too far away."

It really did pain me to leave, but I had to do this. I couldn't just send those idiots there alone... plus Dream could be very powerful when he wasn't In my presence. Essentially, If I didn't show up, my pawns wouldn't stand the slightest chance.

Taking one last look at my Queen, I opened a portal to SwapFell and vanished through it. Hopefully nothing will happen while I'm away.