Chapter 11: Stubborn

Alex POV

Seth literally dragged me from our house after Sam killed a vampire that was trying to turn me.

But apparently it wasn't the only one.

I was beyond pissed. I won't leave him. no.

We pulled up to the Cullen's and I sat in my seat. I decided to not get out.

"Alex I'm only doing this for your safety," he said softly touching my arm.

I yanked my arm away, "and what about your safety?"

He smiled at me like I was silly.

"I'll be fine babe," he acted as if there wasn't an army of newborn vampires trying to get me.

I felt my eyes water up as I pulled my knees to my chest. He touched my arm again and I pulled away.

My door was open and Seth stood holding his hand out to me with a look of sorrow on his face.

"I'm not getting out Seth." I said determined.

"Alex..." I looked the opposite way.

He tried to touch my arm again but I pulled away.

Tears fell from my eyes. I won't leave him.

I laid my head on the drivers seat, my door left open.

I drifted off into sleep.

I woke up to music.

Music?

I opened my eyes to see Alice and Renesemee beside me.

I blinked.

I looked in the back, empty seats. Seth wasn't in the car.

I almost felt steam burst through my ears.

What the hell?

I pulled my phone from my pocket and started texting him.

"Seth I told you I didn't want to go! Why would you let them take me? I want to go home!"

He replied within seconds.

"It's for your own safety" he said.

I didn't answer as we pulled up to a large home on a mountain. it was cold outside and Renesemee and I stepped out of the car.

The Cullen's family greeted them as I waited for my chance.

They were all hugging when I decided to run.

I turned to run but I ran into something solid. Edward.

"I don't want to be here," I said through my gritted teeth.

"He's only doing this to keep you safe,"

"I can protect myself, I'm not dumb," I said angrily turning away from Edwards hard stare.

I started walking again but my arm was tugged back. I rolled my eyes trying to jerk my arm back.

"C'mon Alex," Renesemee's soft voice said behind me, "we can watch movies,"

I turned around and nodded at her. she squealed. I rolled my eyes and Edward led us inside.

We watched mean girls, then talked.

We turned the lights off and cuddled close together.

"Alex?" She asked sweetly.

"Hmm?"

"How long do you think it will take until we can go home?" She asked.

"Hopefully not long..." I trailed off.

"Why are you mad at Seth?" She asked.

I sighed, she looks my age but her personality is still young, precious, innocent. since her and Jacob haven't really acted as much as a couple, she hasn't felt the full potential of imprinting.

"When you and Jacob get even closer than you are now, you will understand. everything Seth does affects me, and vise versa. being separated from him is hell, for both of us. it feels like there's a hole in my chest and I want to hear his voice so bad. and to make it worse, he could be in danger and I can't do anything but sit here clueless as to what he's doing or how he's doing." I explained.

It's that time of day.

The drive up here must have took all day.

"Do you think Jacob will ever love me, as more than a best friend?" I could tell she was nervous to ask this.

"He's waiting for you darling," I could almost sense her happiness.

She put her cold hand on my cheek and showed me all of the amazing memories they have. Jacob must take her to a meadow a lot, she seemed to have a lot of those.

But as the images faded, and she fell asleep beside me, I realized just how beautiful it was.

Imprinting was a beautiful thing, though we have our roller coaster of a life but we find out soul mates to live our lives with us.

Maybe I shouldn't be mad at Seth, maybe I'll wait to see how long it takes.

I'll just wait, because sulking on the past isn't my thing, forgive and forget,

Just forgive and forget and keep loving.