Chapter 8: Love Bug

*Hey guys can you pretty please check out my Taylor lautner story I just made? I've just been super busy and in and out of the emergency room.*

*Alex POV*

It's been a week since Seth and I made love, which was the best night I've had in my entire life. I got a feel of how much he really loves me, and I could express my love to him as well.

I smiled, remembering last nights events, since that night, sex was occurring very often. Sunlight streamed into the room where I lay, nothing but Seth's t-shirt on.

I fell for this goffy kid so fast and I regretted nothing. my mom would have loved him, my sister does too.

My stomach growled, and I felt around the sheets for Seth's warm body.

"Fuck!" I heard him yell.

I jumped up, sliding on some underwear and stalking out to the kitchen.

His hair was all flopped to the side and he was wearing athletic shorts. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he jumped.

"Mm morning" I said into his warm back.

"I was suppost to bring you breakfast in bed, but I burned the pancakes." he said motioning to the three pancakes on the plate.

"Only three pancakes?" I asked as he put an arm around my shoulders sliding me to his side.

"I might have eaten the other ones." he looked at me.

I smiled up at him and kissed his lips softly.

He told me to get ready for school, so I did. but as I was walking to the bathroom I couldn't help but notice the picture frames that were all down the hallway.

There was a picture of me and seth, a day after he told me he imprinted on me.

Next to all his family pictures and school pictures of Leah and himself, was a bunch of Polaroids of us pinned to wall.

A couple from when we went to the beach the other day. a some selfies of course.

I fixed my appearance and grabbed my school bag. Seth was waiting by the door.

"Ready babe?" He asked snaking his arm around my waist

"Yup" I said heading out the door.

We arrived at school and I walked in with him.

Some people greeted me, ignoring Seth's presence. a couple of guys asked for my number. which I declined.

Seth looked sad all day, he hated school. since he barely showed, his friends were no longer his friends, last year he had Jacob, this year he has me.

In the few classes I had without seth, guys flirted with me, while I gave them a stop look. the preps even came up to me and asked about Seth and i.

They thought I was pregnant... why else wouldn't I show up? cuz apparently it's the only logical reason.... sarcasm.

When they told me their beliefs, my eyes widened, my mouth hung open. I even let out a laugh.

"No!" I said to the girl which I didn't remember her name.

She fake laughed and turned her head. her foundation didnt match her skin tone, the line on her face showed it.

She wore fake eyelashes and a ton of blush.

Her natural lashes were blond, which stood out from the fake lashes which were black. she didn't even put mascara
On with them.

I laughed to myself and shook my head walking away. I didn't have time for pointless drama she carried around school.

At lunch I told Seth what the girls told me, he laughed too.

"Some people," he said to me shaking his face.

We only had a week of school left, which I took off. so I graduate with Seth tomorrow, separately from everyone else.

We left school happy to have it over with.

The next day we graduated, my sister came and his mom came. then my sister left and we went to his house.

I'll spare you the details, basically we had sex again. We just couldn't help it.

The love we felt towards one another was too much. I could never be close enough, never be able to touch his enough. I always wanted more, which makes me sound selfish, but it's true.

He was like a drug and every day we spent together, the harder it was to leave one another. a simple trip to the supermarket by myself was terrible. everything reminded me of him and I would always rush to the stuff and home to him.

He and Jacob joined SAMs pack, and they start patrolling every other day. Seth's was tomorrow.

My stomach was gurgling, as I felt my face turn green. I jumped up, running to the bathroom to toss the cookies.

Seth ran in after me, rubbing my pack and comforting me.

I continuously threw up until everything was gone and I was just making noises and gagging.

Seth tried to tie my hair back, but his warm touch made me want to Puke even more.

"Baby, are you sick?" he asked me.

Well no durr, I said sarcastically in my head trying not to be a bitch to him.

I nodded my head and felt another wave come up my throat.

Where is this all coming from?

Eventually I stopped. Seth carried me to the couch, to watch movies with me, and a bucket tucked into my side just in case.

I was starving as I sat on the couch, I finished off the crackers Seth gave me. he was asleep next to me with his arm lazily draped across my shoulders.

I got up and got the cheese it's, and I ate the whole box. and I was still
Hungry.

I ate the rest of the ice cream and 4 pieces of toast.

I drifted off to sleep on the couch next to seth.