Chapter 6: Memories?

Izuku had the sudden urge to obsess over this man, as if in a past life he was an important figure for him. He gave the same effect of the small charm in his pocket.

He knew it wasn't the time to but decided to do a scan on the man but curiosity got the better of him, 'All might' Number 1 hero of japan, age 48, cologne is theorized to be 'Nautica Voyage By Nautica For Men Eau De Toilette Spray'-

Wait wha-

Soon after, a gust of wind blew across the field, knocking the small boy down the hill along with all the tents.

Damage to the Patella and the Tibia, 2 ribs fractured, possible damage to the skull. Protection mode activating. Autopilot activating.

'Wait- autopilot? Why's that activating' the boy thought, as he once again fell into a dark void. But unlike the time in his dreams, he wasn't alone.

"Ah! Commander, why'd you call me in the middle of battle, sir?" The boy asked.

"Heh, you see, the man you're up against is quite the tough one, and I can't risk the chance of valuable information being captured by those Japanese men so I'm going to have to put a firewall around the information," He paused.

"Would you like to put a hint in case you forget the access password?" Dekiru asked.

The commander thought for a moment, and smirked, "Yes, the hint will be 'Soldier#' and the password is- 171,"

The soldier was confused, "Why the dead soldier's number?"

He smirked, "Its classified information, now, autopilot off" And just like that, the boy was sent back to reality. The boy was lying on the grass, clothes dampened by blood.

Whispers could be heard from the opponent group

"Did I go too harsh on him?"

"This is the 'all mighty' war hero?"

"Tch, this was just wasting my time, it's irrational"

"Wait look he's getting back up!"

Tatakai steadied himself, slowly standing. '28°12′N 177°21′W'. Blood dripped down his mouth as he raised his arms, "28°12′N 177°21′W widespread attack, open fire, 12 indivduals, 5 in front, 3 spread out, 4 in the back." As soon as he finished his sentence, loud bangs from the distance shook the ground, millions of tiny bullets found its way to the heroes. But their reaction time was too fast as many out of the way.

"Adjust course, target, Shinya Kamihara," The boy paused as the miniscule bullets changed directions, forming massive clumps of metal flying at a rapid speed towards pro-hero edgeshot.

"01101001 01100111 01101110 01101001 01110100 01100101" The boy continued and the bullet that Edgeshot had dodged by an inch lit ablaze, burning the hero.

"Shinya!" A hero yelled, running over to edgeshot, now in a burnt hero costume.

The boy knew he was running out of time, with every command he could see more black dots clouding his sight.

"Set; multiply-"

And with that, Dekiru crumbled to the ground, leaving the pro heroes aghast.

'Was that the same boy we fought earlier?'

They all thought, earlier all the opponent did was defend himself, and now he's fighting? And within the blink of an eye he set edgeshot on fire. Why was he holding back earlier?

The heroes stood in shock for a while, or in the burnt hero's case, they laid in shock.

A few moments later a dog-mouse-bear hybrid stepped onto the battlefield, drinking a half empty cup of tea.

And at last, the small principle had broken the silence, "Well, what're you waiting for? Those who don't work at U.A. can take the boy to the interrogation room, and the teachers should return to each class, the students are waiting." And with that, he took another sip of tea and left, leaving the others still dumbstruck.

But soon they all get to their senses and a hero carried the unconscious boy to a cell and put on quirk suppressing handcuffs. They called detective Naomasa to interrogate the boy. And they waited...

The boy regained his senses. Feeling the stone under him, he panicked. The wounds on his body ached. A familiar feeling washed over him. And his vision declined. It was pitch black. The situation he was in felt nostalgic. It seemed like something that had caused fear to resonate inside him.

. Even if he couldn't remember, his nagging gut instinct put him off.

Izuku was scared.

He was lonely,

And he was in the enemies clutches

He wanted a parental figure to hold his hand and say,

'It's gonna be alright'

He wanted someone, anyone, to reassure him.

That he would be okay.

But the voice in his head told him otherwize,

That he should bolt,

Do anything he could to escape,

But he was powerless,

His quirk was under a suppressor,

And that clicked something in his brain.

The dark void around him suddenly becoming a screen,

Forming pictures that gave the boy a headache whenever he looked at them,

They seemed like someone's memories as they were portrayed in first person point of view.

But before he could register what the images were,

His system shut down.

Error: System shutdown

Error Code:01001001 01111010 01110101 01101011 01110101 00100000 01001101 01101001 01100100 01101111 01110010 01111001 01101001 01100001

Oof, sorry for not posting in a while, after a bunch of unfortunate events that happened in succession. Such as art block, and writers block. Followed by procrastination and tons of homework. Then suddenly an urge to just flop on the floor and screech.

Please forgive this lazy couch potato for not uploading in like, 2 months

942 Words