Prompt 3: The Interview

"So, it's been quite a while since we have seen you with anyone, almost a year! No headlines, except announcements on your new album. Are you on a love sabbatical?"
The interviewer of a renowned chat show asked, in good humour.

A hearty laughter erupted from the audience while Harry sat on the plush sofa trying to hide a sly smile.

As the laughter died down, the Audience become more attentive to the answer Harry was about to give.

"I wasn't on a love sabbatical, like you put it. I was however clean for the past year, no exes, no flings. It was calm. I was in a better place than I had been in a long time. I cleared my head, wrote lyrics for my next album and tried my hands at painting."

A huge round of cheer went through the studio, like it would at a Harry Styles concert. The audience or we could call them fans, were filled with awe and happiness that yet another album was about to be released anytime soon.

His fans loved him. He called them family.

"You never fail to surprise your fans, do you?"
The Interviewer asked wittily.

Harry nodded.

"What's your new album about? What's the premise?"
The interviewer asked, filled with curiosity.

"Well, I'd let that be a little secret until the time is right, but I can tell you one thing. The name of the album is Y/N."

He replied, while thinking about you.

.
.
.

Forget girlfriends, he finally found his soulmate.

You taught him how to paint.

The cover of his album, he decided, would be a painting of you.

A/N: Yes, definitely the whole imagine is contradictory to itself. Guess that's the essence of it, though. 🍃

THANK YOU!

Likes and comments appreciated.
Constructive feedback welcomed.