Prompt 1: Surprise!

Prompt: Surprise!

Had it been any other day off, Harry would've stayed in bed till 11am.

But today was special. It had to be, after all It was the birthday of the love of his life.

You.

Seeing you sleep peacefully sprawled across your end of the king sized bed, he smiled.

He had planned multiple mini surprises for you and the first one began now.

He fondly remembered that date when you had slipped up and told him how you'd love to have pancakes with maple syrup made by him.
At that time, a possibility of a serious relationship seemed bleak, something too real to be true. To put it simply, it was just a date.

Since the day, he had pondered over the fact as to when he'd be able to make this wish come true. Today seemed to be a perfect opportunity.

He quickly made the ingredients ready and started making the pancakes. Besides pancakes he made coffee, just as you liked it with toast and butter by its side.

Within half an hour, breakfast was ready.

Within that short period of time the wonderful aroma of pancakes had reached you and you were starting to wake-up.

As soon as you blinked your eyes open, you were met with a familiar face smiling down on you.

That smile, you had fallen for and those mesmerising eyes.

A smile cropped up your face as he leaned down to give a gentle kiss on your forehead.

"Freshen up, breakfast is ready."

You gave him another smile as he embraced you. You snuggled up to him almost falling back into slumber when he started playing with your hair.

"Happy Birthday, Love."

"Thank you Harry."

You felt blissful in his arms, never wanting to let him go, however you had to, you were hungry.

Freeing yourself unwillingly from his embrace, you quickly went to the bathroom to freshen up.

Soon after you were led to the table by Harry.

"Pancakes for the birthday girl, as you always wanted."

"Harry.." and before you could speak anything else,

"Nah, no thank yous. You're always and forever welcome" he said so and grinned while you did the same.

You two finally sat down at the table and started savouring the delicious pancakes followed by coffee and toast that Harry had prepared for you.

After breakfast, Harry decided it was time for another surprise.

"Get ready babe, we have somewhere to be."

"Huh" you looked at him quizzically.

"Where?" You asked.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, right?" Harry smirked at you before going into your shared bedroom to get dressed.

You followed suit.

"Here is something for you, wear this for the next surprise." He smiled down at you, eyes twinkling with happiness.
"I'll try it on!" You squealled in excitement.

Soon enough you got dressed into the wonderful gift that Harry had got you. It was a beautiful flowwy pastel colored floral dress the length of which came up to your ankle.
You weren't the one to show off a lot, you liked simplicity and Harry had very well kept this in mind while hand picking this dress for you.