7.What is your name?

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, they heard a loud scream of
'Jimmy'.
It was from a small girl rushing towards them she took it in her lap.

“Thank you didi for taking care of my jimmy” said that girl.

“Ok, take care of him.
He is so cute” said khushi.

Arnav was observing her each and every action by seeing her. He concluded that dogs must be her favorite pet.

They were returning to raizada mansion. When arnav thought to ask his question.

“Khushi you like dogs?” asked arnav.

“Not like, I love them but.....” she stopped continuing.

“Complete your sentence khushi” ordered arnav.

“But bade papa never allowed me to have one.
Buaji tried to make him agree, but he didn't approve” said khushi while fiddling with her fingers.

Arnav nodded.

At the Airport:

Arshad and shyam came to send off arnav and khushi.

“I am going to miss you so much khushi beta,
If chotte troubles you inform me” said Arshad hugged her.

“I will miss you too papa.
Take care of yourself” said khushi.

Shyam hugged her saying he will miss her.

“I am not going to trouble her” stated arnav getting annoyed by his father.

“Ok, Take care of her and yourself” saying he hugged him.
After bidding them an emotional goodbye they went towards the checking area.

Crossing the checking area they entered into the flight, khushi frowned seeing no one in that plain.

“Why is this plane empty?” asked khushi.

“I think other than us no one is willing to visit New York,” replied Arnav after thinking to play with her.

“How can it be possible?
I think this airport people showed us the wrong flight” said Khushi as a matter of fact.

“We should ask them” saying she tried to drag him, but he didn't move an inch.

“Come why are you standing like a statue?” asked khushi getting annoyed by his don't care look.

“Khushi it is a private jet.
So only we both are going to travel in it” replied arnav.

“What!! Then why didn't you say before?” asked khushi while looking at the other side.

“I was just joking” replied arnav.

Khushi nodded. They heard the announcement of take off.

They settled and fastened their seat belts. Khushi held his hand tightly with fear as it was her first time in flight. Arnav pressed her assuring her.

As the flight was in the air arnav opened his laptop to work. One hour passed, khushi was getting bored sitting idly.

“How much it will take to reach?” asked khushi.

“More fourteen hours” arnav replied.

Khushi signed thinking she would go mad in those fourteen hours, but she didn't want to disturb him, so she started looking outside through the window.

She got bored seeing the same clouds after a few minutes then suddenly she remembered something.

“Can I ask you something?” asked khushi.