Why Love me?

Hello I'm making this chapter for all of u guys its a 2.6k thing so here u go!

Deku POV

I made a promise I won't hurt anyone but that failed hard... Why can't I do anything right?

Is this why my family disown me? Was this why my mom said goodbye and push me off the building... Why me what did I do to get this?

Was it that I had a crush on Todoroki? Was it that I tried to say hi to him or was it that I kissed him on the last day at 1-a...

I don't know what it is all I know is that I'm gone and I'm watching Todoroki fuck girls to get over me cause he loved me..

I read his dairy everyday he doesn't care where it is anymore he just doesn't care...

When did he stop caring? Why did he stop caring? He maybe got a girl to have a baby...

Why me?! WHY HIM!!! WHY CAN'T WE CARE OR LOVE FOR REAL ANYMORE!!!!!!!!

I loved him but he doesn't know I'm here... Todoroki I'm sorry for leaving you...

I'm so sorry...

I threw his book shelf off in his room and what I heard was not what I never meant to hear...

"Izuku..." I turn my head to see who it is and I saw Todoroki but he was crying emothions started coming back to me and I started crying myself...

"I'm sorry...Todoroki" I look away from him and heard foot steps and felt arms around me...Todoroki...My Todoroki...What happen to you...

"I missed you please...don't ever leave me again...please" I look at him and smiled and said with that smile I always have "I have been with you since I died Todoroki! and it's fine you tried but you couldn't tbh I would have done the same..." Todoroki started to have a break down and I was scared "Don't cry Todoroki I forgive you plus I missed you too...I will stay no matter what...I promise!"

So um this is a intro to the new book that I'm working on with me friends so anything u guys want to say please do we want to make u guys and what gender u have. To feel at home on this account so please tell me and me friend!