Chapter Two- The Lie

------------------------------------

Marinette's P.O.V

I see Lila smile and she walked up to me  holding a small type of drink in her hands. She better not be giving that to me, because there is no way I am drinking anything she gives me. "Hello Marinette, it's nice to see you. Would you like to have a smoothie?" She puts the smoothie in front of me, and I almost smacked it strait off of the table, hoping it would land on that expensive looking shirt she is wearing. I hate to say it, but she had a great style in clothing. If what she said was true and that her clothes were actually from Gabriel himself, I would be very jealous.

"No I don't want one of your smoothies, and what do you mean  that you're Ladybug!?" I yell getting closer to her with each word I said, and I could see her flinch, but it was obliviously fake, Lila was not startled by anything. I learned that the heard way. Note to self, don't try and scare Lila. I wish I could have stayed on her good side, but it's harder then it looks.

"Marinette be polite to the savior of Paris!" Miss. Bustier snapped at me. What happened to the sweet teacher that I knew? Wait... Please do not tell me that Adrien believed her too! What am I thinking, of coarse he didn't, he couldn't...He wouldn't. How could they believe her though? She may be a great, I admit, amazing liar. But saying she was the Ladybug, saving Paris from Hawkmoth every day. that seemed to be out of her league, even for her. It seems as if she would be working for him instead of against him, so what did she do to them?

"She's not the savior of Paris!" I snapped right back. "Marinette, yes I am I-" I interrupted her. "No you're just a liar." When I said that last word, I looked at Lila who was crying and that everyone was looking at me like I was a mad women. Well everyone except for Adrien. Who was still sitting in his seat, thinking. That girl can do everything, she said she was going to turn all of friends against me, and she was doing that right now. Though, that didn't seem life her initial  intention. Not right now at least. So what exactly is her intention?

"That is it Marinette, you are not aloud inside of this school today." I tried to reason, "But Miss. Bustier I-" She interrupted me before I could say a couple full words. "I don't want to hear it!" I looked at Lila just smirking and waving. If anybody else would have been looking at her instead of me, they would have figured it out, but of coarse, they didn't. Because she is smart, but so am I. I will figure out what she is doing, and I will put a stop to it. Whatever it is, even if it get's me killed. I won't let her hurt more people then she already has.

I take a deep breath and calm down, turn around, but before I left I turn to the sound of someone clearing their throat. Adrien, he was just as confused as I am, he mouths a 'sorry' and I weakly smile and nod then started my small trek back to my room. 

On the short trail back to the bakery I see Tikki in my small hand bag giving me a sympathetic look, but the kwami just doesn't understand my problem. I know she tries so hard to, but no matter the efforts, it doesn't work. But I appreciate it either way. At least she's trying, and that is all that matters. I don't know where I would be if I didn't have Tikki. She is one of the best things that has happen to me. 

------------------------------------   

I walk through the doors of the bakery, ignoring my mother calling for me, asking why I am home so early and  start quietly walk up stairs to my room and let Tikki out of my bag. I started pacing around my room, and it was making me dizzy. Tikki came up to me and waved her (Hand?) In front of my face to get my attention. "I'm sure it will be alright Marinette. A lie may work in the present but it has has no future. She can't pretend to be Ladybug for the rest of your of her life." (My favorite line of this story)

 I sighed, Tikki was right, she always was, but it was for the best. "But Tikki, she said she was Ladybug, which is impossible because I am Ladybug, and she has been akumatized a numerous amount of times, and Ladybug saved her." I fell to the floor and hugged my knees. "It will be okay. Everything with be fixed in the end, that much I'm sure of." She tried to cheer me up, but there was no use, there was nothing in the world right now that would make me feel better.

"How Tikki? She is going to destroy Ladybug's reputation and make everyone think she's the liar and not her." I retorted at her,  "Don't focus on that right now, just focus on being the real Ladybug you know that you are." A small smile rose to my face. Tikki always had that kind of effect on people. She made a smile appear on anyway she flew by, well I bet she would, if she wasn't supposed to be a secret. All of a sudden there was 

"You're right Tikki, thanks... Tikki spots on!!!" And with the special words, I became Ladybug. The real Ladybug, this the city of Paris needs.

Cue the transformation sequence 

-----------------------------

Word Count 312

Edited Word Count: 1022

Hey everyone, what did you think of part two writing part three as we speak

But here's a hint to part three if Adrien thinks Lila is Ladybug, how will he react when he sees her.

Thanks for reading make sure to be on the look out for part three