She panted before standing up and limping to Creon. He turned back to his human form and held his arm.

"How's it looking?" Creon shook his head.

"We can't fight them all, Christina. There's too many of them as it is. Who knows how many more are coming." Christina turned and looked at the space ship. He was right. She could see more piling out of and ready to conquer. Her train of thought was lost when she heard a thwip noise and the sound of very specific blasters above them. They both turned and seen the duo land in front of them. Tony's mask disappeared as he stepped forward.

"What's going on? How the hell did they find you?" Christina shook her head. Even though she was still mad at them, it was not the place or time to give them another piece of her mind.

"I have no idea." They braced themselves as the ground shook. "But all I know is they're not gonna stop until they have my head on stick. It's not safe for you guys here, so here's the game plane. You guys get everyone out of the area, do whatever you have to do to get people to safety. Do not engage with them unless you need to."

"And whatever you do." An arrow was shot at them but she caught it before it could hit her. "Do not let them hit you with any weapon. It's fatal." She broke the arrow and threw it to the side.

"Hold on a second, you can't take them all by yourself." Peter stepped forward and tried to reason with her.

"I don't need to." Another earthquake was felt and a screech was heard. They all looked up and seen a bigger flying carrier with someone on it. The King of the Gorgonians. "I kill him. They all die with him."

"Wait Christina—" Peter couldn't let her do this all by herself, these aliens seemed way too dangerous. After all they have been tracking her all her life.

"There's no time to argue Pete. They're closing in on us. Go!" Christina turned to Creon before nodding and pushing her fist down to her sides and taking off in the air and following the King. Creon transformed into a pterodactyl and followed closely behind her.

"Keep them off my tail!" She yelled as purple shot out of her fist faster and she began to catch up to the King. His minions saw her coming close and took out their guns to try and shoot her out the sky. She dodged the first couple shoots before teleporting onto the carried on the left and knocking a Gorgonian off and letting the other get shot and turned to dust. A blast hit her side, knocking her off the carried but she quickly gripped onto the bottom of it. She looked up and seen Creon distracting the others that were trying to catch up to her.

Christina let go of the carrier before using her powers to levitate and crash on top of the Kings carrier. She marched over and threw both of his minions off the side and then it was just the two of them.

"You know for hunting me down for so long, I would've thought getting this close to you would be harder." She brought her hands out to show the purple glow of her hands. The King turned around and smirked. He looked exactly like every other Gorgonian, taller and little bulkier and held power of the others.

"The princess is finally here. It's so nice of you to drop on by." But Christina wasn't having any of the small villain chit chat. A frustrated scream erupted from her throat as she ran towards him and threw herself at her. Which probably wasn't the best idea since she sent both of them off the alien carrier. She gripped onto him before punching him three times before he flipped her over and sliced her with his blade. He pushed her to the side as another came to try and aid him. Christina realized they were nearing the ground and fast.She threw her hands down and started to fly towards the other carrier and punched it, sending it flying into a building. She grabbed the king by his armor and threw him into the concrete street.

She slowly floated down over him as he lied in the hole she created from the impact of the throw. Her eyes had hues of purple shining and they begged to shine brightly and vibrantly.

"King Draxal, Royalty to the Gorgonians. For centuries you have caused my planet and people nothing but trouble. You slaughtered my people a decade ago, and for that you pay the ultimate price." Christina let out a scream before bringing the sword that was meters away from them into her hand and cutting his head clean off. The head rolled off to the side and she dropped the sword before falling to her knees.

His body exploded and turned to ash. She looked up as it traveled through the air and seen the other Gorgonian bodies turn to ash as well. Creon dropped beside her and gripped her face in his hand.

"Are you okay?" Christina's eyes teared up and she nodded before laughing. "It's over." Creon smiled and picked her up off the floor as they took a look around and seen some people looking around and gossiping about the girl.

"Christina." She turned around and seen Peter running towards her.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Christina nodded her head and gripped Peter's gloved hand with her own.

"Yeah. I am " Peter smiled at the girl before nodding. "I think it's time we go home." Christina still wasn't sure what was going to happen but right now she wanted to relax and think about her next step.

"Yeah, lets go ho-" Before she could finish her sentence the ground started to shake violently. People started to scream even more loudly.

"I'm gonna guess that this isn't you." Peter yelled and Christina gripped onto him so they could brace themselves.

"KEVIN, what's going on?"

"It seems to me that you are the one producing this mass of a scale earthquake" Christina furrowed her brows. She surely wasn't the one doing this.

"Wait...what is that?" Creon pointed in the sky to a figure flying towards them on a purple, darker than her color purple, surface.

"More like who is that?" Christina asked as she looked at Creon with worry. It wasn't over.

[posted:3/21/20]

[edited:1/24/21]

A couple more chapters left 👀