The 'Deranged' Pixies

Inside the hole was unusual. Normally you would think it would be dark but it wasn't instead it was light and shining. Making you think that this place was a peaceful place. But it was the exact opposite.
"Wow!" Mina said in awe " How can this place be so evil when it's beautiful?"
"Sssshhh."
Someone was coming out of a door. The lock twisted and Mina and Momo stood frozen in their place staring at it and this is what they saw

 The lock twisted and Mina and Momo stood frozen in their place staring at it and this is what they saw

A beautiful young lady, however she was small and had wings.
She said
"Quick come in, it's not safe for mortals here..." she ushered them in.
And when they entered inside Momo asked
"So why should we trust you?"
"Momo-" Mina warned
"What?" She replied "It's better to be safe than sorry."
"No-" the pixie replied "She is right to ask that, anywhere you go in the forest is dangerous,some will help you some don't. And pixies won't help you but in fact eat you alive because they hate mortals after the War of Angels and Ghosts."
Mina was surprised. But Isn't she a pixie? So how can we trust her?
"Oh yeah-" She said "My name is Chou Tzuyu and I am a pixie. Me and my family live in the lower status of Piximpolia. However unlike me my parents hate mortals and eats them. I didn't like it and I like to study mortals ." She introduced herself.

Momo replied in shock
"Tzuyu? It's me, Momo and this is Mina you remember--right?"
"Jihyo sent you as well? Thank goodness-"
"Ok rather than having a reunion how do we leave?" Mina asked.
"There is only one way. And it's the riskiest and deadliest. One mistake we will instantly die."
"Ok let's do it-"
"Mina!! You are ignoring the word 'deadliest'and 'die'!" Momo complained
But Mina was ready for anything.  Unfortunately she wasn't ready for what came out of Tzuyu's mouth, them she instantly realised she could die right then, she knew it would bring shame to her family name and could potentially threaten mortal life on Eartus.

"You have to enter  the portal in the King's throne, in the the secure palace of Piximpolia"