9..

-Kat-

I saw my lord sin a far. he was at the throne room. entertaining guests. Women.

They cling to her like they were his. I wish I can kill them! I dont like the blonde woman! i shook my head.

Sin he is smiling at them. I saw him look at me. Like it amuse him that he have an audience. Well my lord, they are all yours! Cant they get a room?

"is he not yours?" a woman asks

I look at the woman with cloak. I didnt know I was not alone.

Mine? Thats the question is he mine? We are different.

It was dark where she was standing but i saw a glipse of her. She was taller than me with a beautiful skin. "I like that woman with brunette hair better." She said.

I dont know why she is talking to me. I dont hold any status. Everyone here must have known that im his personal servant by now. Unless she must be a guest.

I look at the woman she is referring. I nod. "Yes. She carry herself well even she was attracted to My- Lord Sin.she is not degrading herself low."

"is that what your doing?" she asks.  

What am i doing? Do i also do that? Do i like him? My body do? Was it enough? How about him?

i was compelled to say the truth. her voice is different. my instinct tells me she is not a vampire but she holds a dangerous aura.

"an empath. how amusing. too bad he doesnt know yet." she said.

i was amaze she can tell. "what are you?"

she smiled. "im a mortal like you." 

she wink.

i shook my head. "your not ordinary"

she laugh. "well ordinary is boring darling." she said.

"so, you want to escape." she said.

how can? can she read minds?

"no i dont have the ability to read minds but i figure it out on my own way."

Escape. What i want?

we watch darin and her mate helen dance.

helen seems a nice lady. i cant be her friend since i was hiding things from her. she is also loyal to them.

he twirl her. there face shows it all. he is the only one for her. her to his. i felt envy?!  

i saw sin watch me. our eyes met. he averted his eyes. the blonde woman took him away. he laugh! they were so close.

my heart ache.

i watch helen & darin again.

i wont be able to see & care david & lissas tomb if i left.

though if i stayed here. i watch as sin flirt and touch those woman.
I realize two things without a doubt im in love with him but at the same time he wont love me.

i cant stay! i cant be like any other woman.  it will be a never ending torture.

im just a servant. im not like anyone else. if sin ever know who i am i will be a prisoner of the manor. i will watch him like now. he will have many mistress. i want more. i want what lissa & david have. love. Cant i not have that? if not. then i rather wont have it!

that girl clings to him again. enough! it. hurts.

"please" i whisper. "help me escape." i never thought she heard me when there was silence for a long time.

she smiled as she  said. "your wish is my command." she lift the ale on her hand & put a vial. she lift it to me." drink darling."

i look at the ale.

"hesitate & you wont escape." 

What  do i have to loose? I did drink it all.

she smiled. "now be a good girl & move out to the room. that drink would mask your scent & will hide you. you must be quick to escape. 15 minutes from now the drink will take effect. it will last 24 hours."

she said seriously. "if you think its long enough. well darling you must not. because vampires are not easy to fool."

i nod.

"a horse & a person with blue cloak waiting at the back. that person & the horse were also mask. i wish you luck darling."

"why are you helping me? what is the price for these?"

she just smiled. "you already helping me."

i frowned & look at sin.

she rolled her eyes. "sweety im not gonna harm your man. im not interested in him." she said like she was bored.

"what is your name?" i ask.

she looks at me like she was thinking to give her name. "Sybil"

i smiled & thank her.

"5 minutes left."

i ran.

-Sybil-

"yes ran kat... help me by running." i watch the window. I saw them leave. 1 hr before she escape the first boundery.

"kat im not interested in him. tsk tsk, but i didnt say i will not use him." i smiled as i watch sin dance. i watch as he deluded himself to forget Kat.

"4" i count. "oh how i will enjoy these scenes"

"3"

i watch sin twirl the blonde.

"2" she holds her again.

i went outside. the bird who spy for me saw that she was about to make it and she did.

"1"

i hear panic and roar of the lord of the manor. the blonde girl scream. the raven flew to me.

"the scream of the woman. isnt it lovely?"

i touch the raven fur. "dev i told you to watch over sin. you never listen."

-dev-

it broke.. the glass broke. "sin"

he is coming..

-kyle-

the door flew. i sigh.

"where is she!?" demand sin.

"is this how you greet your brothers after 162 yrs?" i asked.

i look outside & saw the moon. "no make that 163."

he ignore me .

i look at brother dev. "please tell me she is not involve in these."

sin frowns. "what is going on?"

dev look at sin "its Sybil."

i continue "she have the mortal taken from you."

-author-

Secret of roza ended =) enjoy