13..

-kat-

i lied to helen. again.

i lied to a person who treats me nicely.

I was tortured

these people think of us as devils. those who serves vampire & specially vampires mate. my voice was hoarse at shouting. i was beaten.

oh my lord sin.. how i wish you had a smart & beautiful mate instead. do me a favor & forget me. you should have not seen me. the only advantage. he never know i was his mate. i should have died together with them.(david & lissa)

dear fate & goddess bury me with snow that he will not see what they have done to me. let it go for i know how many he will kill for these..

blood bath.. i remember when the times someone tortured a vampires mate the king himself ordered to wipe that clan..

innocents died..

i guess i learned it the hard way.

these people dont have the beliefs of good faith. they just thought they did but the truth they enjoy tortures..

vampires mate were always inside not to imprison but to protect them & so does the others inside.

i laugh myself. these people are more animals than the vampires. i was bleeding all over. i cried and cried.. they were just laughing.

i scream the pain it doubled since im an empath. they didnt seem to hear.

now. i cant feel my body.

the screams of pain & suffering. is it the others they are torturing. no. is it my scream? i cant see clear & i dont seem to care anymore..

lights just lights. snow keep pouring. just like before blood everywhere but this time. its not lissa; nor davids blood....its, mine.

i saw a man. i cant see clear. i smile at him "david love. are you here now to get me?" i asks in hoarse voice..

he took me in his ams. he look so sad & cuddles me with him.

i hear him said sadly. "sweetheart let me tell you now how sorry i am"