6

"Hah" that was all you could hear. Tony and Stephen were covered in sweat and were about to collapse, fortunately, Stephen held them together and they ended the night cuddling.

Stephen eventually woke up, without tony this time, to take a long, long, very long shower. The water was nice and warm and he was enjoying every second of it. The soap felt like heaven against his skin, and the nice silky towel gave it the perfect touch to the perfect shower. "Ah~ now this is life," Stephen said looking in the mirror.

The time was 2:43 am, Stephen was tired, but there NO absolute way he was gonna sleep in the bed looking like that. The had just realized how messed up the bedsheets were. So, Stephen being the perfectionist he is, used his magic to levitate everything on the bed, including tony and fixed everything, after fixing the bed sheets and trading them for new ones he laid tony on the other side of the bed, and placed himself onto bed and falling to a deep, comfortable sleep.

As usual, the night was boring since nothing happens, other than hearing snoring or slight shifts in bed, and surprisingly Stephen didn't get any nightmares. That was a relief since that really would give Stephen's mood for the day.

Stephen woke up first and went down to get some breakfast, bringing to their room afterward. Tony was up and in the shower by the time Stephen arrived. "Tony! You wake right?" Stephen had to make sure. "Yea, I'll be out shortly," Tony yelled in the shower.

They were eating breakfast when they get a call from peter. "Hey, Pete what's up?" But Peter didn't reply. They started to panic. "Peter? Are you ok bud? What's going on?" Again nothing. "Ok if he doesn't reply, I'll make a portal." Tony nodded. "Peter?" "Ok, that's it!" Stephen started to move his hands until he heard "wait!" It was wade. He sounded exhausted. There many possibilities, of what they could have been doing or going through. Some of which Stephen and tony would probably want to get away from. They were probably in the middle of personal time. Or maybe something went wrong during combat, but whatever it was it couldn't be good. Especially if wade was calling from peters' phone. "Hey, uh..." "wade? What going on why did you call, and most importantly where's peter. Tony was serious, where could peter be? "See that's a funny story..." wade continued. After several minutes of explaining, tony and Stephen finally figured out what was going on, turns out peter had gone to save New York, as usual, and someone lunatic was feeling vengeful and decided that his fathers name was not gonna be in vain and started killing everything and everyone and then came after Spider-Man and then he gets attacked by this crazy person and now is in the hospital because of a broken rib. Tony is speechless but he doesn't cry, he knows his peter is strong. At this point, tony and Stephen are at the hospital along with wade.

Luckily Peter was awake. "Oh, Peter!" Tony rushed to hug his kid.  Stephen looked at them and also gave him a hug. "You guys came all the way from Hawaii to see me?" Peter was honored. "Well kinda, you know, Stephen and his portals." They smiled at each other.

So Stephen and tony decide to call off the vacation and head on home after all the three nights spent there were amazing. And peter needed them anyway so why not. Wade also stayed over some times for peter and to help around the house. Peter wasn't allowed to walk or do any type of body strength for three weeks, and boy it was going to be the death of him.