4

"Ha! I win!!!" "Oh, shut it will you?" Stephen was furious he really wanted to go to the beach, and not see anyone he wanted it to be him and tony alone. ", I really wanted some alone time, with water. I was even willing to give you some type of power to breathe underwater, so we could go to the depths of the oceans, and enjoy our time together." Tony was In tears. "Awe baby, I am willing to change my mind for you." Stephen cheered up and carried tony in his arms hugging him tighter into the bed.

It was late and the two weren't planning on sleeping. So they decided to call peter, FaceTime him...
-a couple of hours later-
"Omg dad, so how did you manage to change your mind so fast?" "Well Stephen can be 'convincing' and that changed my mind," Tony said looking at the camera. "Well imma also convince you to go to bed," Stephen said. "You too peter, it's late" "aww but dad!" Stephen looked at him. "Fine! But only cuz I love you, good night dad and papa!" Tony and Stephen were in tears. "What's wrong dads." "No nothing it's just that you haven't called us that since, since you were a child, you've grown, I'm proud." "Awe thank you, well I suppose it is late. Time to go. Good night I love y'all:" "bye-bye peter." And with that, the call ended.

4:00 am
They were both asleep, tucked in with the blankets and the warmth of their bodies was enough to last the night. Everything was normal until...
A hand
Empty room
Dark red eyes
Blizzard cold stare
High-pitched screeching
A rapid tap on Stephens's head.
And with that Stephen woke up terrified. "Baby, are you ok?" Tony sounded worried but still half-asleep. Stephen not responding caught his eye. "Stephen, honey are you ok. Answer me." Then he stood up in bed. He looked Stephen then held him close realizing he was still asleep while crying quietly. He held him closer than ever. "Shh it's ok, I got you, I got you." The rest of the night was normal.