3

They boarded the plane. "A public' plane seriously." Tony put on of his hands to the forehead, Stephen walked up to him and confronted the tiny man since it was 'that' bad. "Oh Tony, this is just fine, the important thing is that we have fun." Stephen chuckled while tony was not liking the idea. "Ok ok, next time we will make it clear that we ONLY ride private planes or even jets." "Tony you're being sarcastic just calmed down, here take my hand." he grabbed his hand gave it a give kiss before riding the plane. They sat down and tried to ignore the people next to them. It is just 4 hours, it's gonna be just fine, it's gonna be just 4 long hours.'' Tony whispered. Stephen chuckled at his childish behavior and hugged him, almost cuddling, since they didn't have enough room.
-time skip-

After multiple times of falling asleep and going to the restroom and face timing peter, they finally arrived, "Mmm~ the breeze of the Hawaiian islands is just wonderful." Stephen said smiling. "No doubt about that, well peter did mention he had booked a resort room for us, Aha! here it is." they walked over to the hotel, it was quite big. They entered their room, it was even bigger than it seemed. "Uh Stephen are you seeing this, are you sure this is ours?" Tony was shocked, even being a billionaire he hadn't seen such things. "Tony, I think peter overdid himself." "you think.?" they looked at each other and then at the room and then once more, a big smile formed on their faces when they combined the idea. They started laughing and jumping on the bed. They feel down and then hugged each other, " I don't think I've told you enough how much I love you." Stephen said.
They kissed and then laid on their bed discussing their plans for the whole week. They were planning on going to grill and bar places and tried to avoid alcohol as much as possible. But then again, it's Stephen strange and tony stark we're talking about. "Hmm, a day at the pool doesn't sound bad at all," Tony said looking at Stephen. "Mm but a day at the beach doesn't sound bad either...." they looked at each other with glares, they wanted totally different things, who would win? Nobody knew until the very next day.