BEN Drowned x Glitch Reader

Start from the beginning

You moan louder. He's too good. Much, much too good. Your hands wind through his hair, removing his hat. He grunts, but doesn't go to take it back. He doesn't like losing his hat, but this scenario seems to be an exception.

He lifts himself enough to try to remove your shirt. You laugh at his struggling and grunting. You help him and take it over your head and off your arms. You slowly reach back and unclip your bra, not taking your focus off his eyes. Clearly he wasn't quite ready for your bra to leave so soon. Once it's gone he stared for a moment before pushing you back down gently and kissing your nipples. He twists them gently, but firmly in his mouth. Between his teeth and against his tongue. You moan a little louder.

The movement of his hips during this has made the bulge in his pants more evident and rubbing against your own deliciously wet tunnel. You moan again.

You want him. And it's killing you that you don't have him yet.

You lower your hands to the hem of his shirt and pull. He gets the message and helps you get rid of his shirt. He goes back to kissing your neck and breasts. You lift your hips slightly, starting to wiggle off your own pants. BEN groans at the movement, shifting his own hips just high enough to let your pants come off. You wrap your legs around his waist and pull him in fast. He slams into you, but his pants and your underwear are still in the way. He chuckles and sits up. After a moment, you both are naked and taking in each others' bodies.

His chest is hard as rock, his stomach and sides are well-defined and chiseled perfectly. He has a perfect v-line leading to toned and strong legs. His member is hard, sticking straight up and roughly seven to eight inches long. An impressive size.

Your hands are laying on his stomach and drifting down. You sit up as best you can, him straddling you, and kiss his neck while rubbing his member slowly. His head lols back as he lets out a moan. You pull your legs from under him and kiss down his torso to his dick and start sucking on his shaft. Bobbing your head up and down, being careful of your teeth, and playing with his skin with your tongue. His hand is tangled in your hair, gently guiding you. You go faster, only to pull out when you feel him start to twitch. You lick your lips, savoring the taste of his pre-cum. Salty, hinting with the taste of his sweat and almost a bit sweet.

You flip him over, putting his dick at your entrance. You slowly slide down, making him give a loud moan of pure pleasure, almost ecstasy. Soon, your pain fades away. You rotate your hips slowly, not thrusting just yet.

He groans at the motion, which mildly surprised you. So you keep your hips moving, slowly going up and down at the same time.

"Fuck, (y/n)." He hisses. "Come on, babe. Just give it to me already!" He growls.

You smirk and lean forward, propping yourself up with your arms. "What was that, baby? I didn't catch it over your moans." You whisper seductively into his ear.

"Fuck me hard, damn it!" He almost yells.

Your grin grows wider as you lift up your hips and slam down onto him. He groans. You do it again and again, making both of your voices raise until the halls of the old house echo. He grabs your hips and flips you over. He picks up the pace, soon going at speeds that only he could do.

"You're so tight, (y/n)! You feel amazing!" He gasps out between thrusts and moans.

A warm ball starts to enlarge in you stomach. "Fuck BEN!!!! I'm gonna cum!!" You scream through lustful outbursts.

"Hold it, baby. Hold it!" He responds. He pounds a few more times before you feel his warm seed shoot into you with a rather undignified soft-sort-of screech. You cum into him, responding to his strange, but adorable last outburst.

He collapses onto you, kissing you again. This time it's soft and passionate. You kiss back and wrap your arms around his neck. Both of you are breathless, but happy.

You pull away first, "Hope you're ready for a kid cause we didn't use protection." You mumble.

BEN softly smiles, "Only if you're ready. And if you wouldn't mind marrying me?" He gets softer and less confident when he speaks the last few words.

You kiss him deeply, savoring the feel of his warm, slightly damp skin against yours, his dick still inside of you and your fluids spilling out a bit from overflow.

"Yes BEN. I'd love to marry you." You say when you pull away, just enough to speak, before kissing him again.

The two of you stay there for a few long moments, your lips locked together, never wanting to move from this. Then there's a knock on the door. For the first time, you realize several of the others have been outside the door, laughing, for a while. Likely several minutes before you both had climaxed.

"Are are you two d-done yet?!! Or are you dead?!?" Jeff shouts between bursts of laughter.

BEN growls and goes to get up, but you stop him. "Ignore them. They're just jealous of what we have." You say, exhaustion starting to set in.

BEN nods and lays down beside you, pulling out of you and pulling you up to him so your back is against his stomach and his arms are around your waist. You both fall asleep like that, blocking out the obnoxious laughter and teasing coming from the hallway.