Morning!

*Beep beep*

Chanyeol's hand came out of the blanket and switched the alarm clock off.

"You guys better wake up! It's already 8:30 and our class will start at 9:00"

What? Who is talking? It isn't any of the roommates. Did someone new come?

Kai rubbed his eyes and looked around. The room has become live. Chanyeol and DO has taken the beds opposite to Kai. DO has changed into uniform and was cleaning his glasses. Chanyeol was still under his blanket. Suho's bed was empty and the two beds beside him we're occupied with unboxed packages.

  It's definitely a new guy. He looked more like a middle schooler. His face was round and cute. He turned to Kai and started talking with a gummy smile.

"Hello, I m Xiumin. I came this morning and you guys were sleeping"

"Oh! By the way I m Kai. Nice to meet you"

"I m using the bed next to you"

"That's fine! I m gonna get changed. See you at the class"

"Bye!"

Kai pushed the bathroom door.

Huh! Someone is inside!

*Knock knock*

"Yes, I m coming out" the person inside opened the door and came out.

"Hello, I m Sehu-"

Kai ran into the bathroom and banged the door.

"Sorry, let's talk later. I m in a hurry" Kai yelled.

"It's okay then" Sehun replied with a smile.