Bear Boy Is Here!

*knock knock*

Suho woke up from his nap and walked to the door.

Oops!  Didn't I lock the door! I left it open when I came in !

"Hello" New guy at the door bowed.

Dressed in black pants and white shirts he looked very slim. He had dyed brown hair hanging over his forehead touching his eyelashes. His bronze toned skin made his entire appearance stunning.

"Hello" Suho greeted back. "Come in"

They walked in. Suho gestured him to sit on a bed and he did.

"I m Kim Jong In, mostly called Kai. The name may sound a little childish, but I like being called Kai"

"I m Kim too" Suho said with a smile.

"Then we are Kim brothers right?" They both laughed.

"Exactly! I m going out for a moment so take your time unpacking and settling. Take any bed except that two. Right now there's only two people in this room. Me and Lay. Lay is off to China"

"What about the others?"

"Teach said they will be here soon. This is the only room that's left unoccupied, so most of this year's transfer students will be here. Just like you"

"Okay I get it. I m gonna take a bath first"

"Bye! See you. My number is on my table. Call me when you are ready for dinner"

"You don't have to-"

"Today's my treat, I was pretty bored here all alone. Tonight it's Kim brothers party!"

"Okay then, I will call you"

"Bye!"