Prologue

Hi my name is Angel and today is my 13th birthday.Today not only am I turning into a teenager but I'm also getting my soul marks.When a person gets their soul marks or mark they're in pain for about 3 minutes depending on how many they have.I was about to start opening presents when my body started tingling meaning I was about to start getting my soul marks.Unexpectedly I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up and next thing I know I see a missle coming towards the house but it's to late and it explodes throwing me back into a wall causing me to black out.When I wake up I have a metal arm and no memory.Then a man with a metal arm and long black hair walks in saying his name was Bucky or the Winter Soldier and that I was rescued from an explosion and brought here to the Hydra Base.When I was let out of that room Bucky and I shook hands and he named me Angel because I was beautiful.We came up with the name Wolf whisperer because we learned that I had shapeshifting powers and other powers.Next thing I know me and Bucky's wrists start tingling and we look down and realize we both have marks there.Bucky then tells me that these marks are soul marks.Since we're both soulmates we got paired together on missions and grew closer.On a mission to defeat the Avengers my other soul marks start tingling and then I realize that my other soulmates are the Avengers.Since Bucky and I were both apart of Hydra they tried to attack us but then they stopped when they felt their soul marks tingling.Since Bucky and I had adopted a 14 year old named Jean who also had the same powers as me. Then Bucky and I realized that Hydra must have made a clone of me so we decided to adopt her.We also have family missions so every mission we go on we have to take Jean or Dark Phoenix with us.If we ever disobey Hydra they would activate a device implanted on our necks so that they would shock us and threaten us saying they would kill us.When the Avengers saw Hydra threatening us using our real names not our code names they realized who we were and took down the Hydra guards.When Tony said my real full name my memories came rushing back to me causing me to fall down and then Tony caught me.Bucky then soon remembered his past too and soon we were happy together.But not all happiness lasts forever.
....................................................................................
I'll try to update every Tuesday Thursday and Saturday.
If you want to know what happens you'll have to keep reading.
....................................................................................