Part 1 - Introduction and first tests

Your POV:
You got escorted to a cell. After you entered it, the guard closed the door so you were locked inside. And it looked like you weren't the only one, who was going to be there. The cell was created for four people and there were two other class Ds, both looking like they were at least 40 years old. They looked at you confused, after all, what could you do at the age of 16 years to get to this place?

D-9255: Hey, it looks like we have got a new person!

D-9663: Yea, tell us, what did you do that you got there? School shooting? Brutal rape?

Y: ... None of these.

D-9663: Then what did you do? You look too young for a criminal.

Y: ... I agreed to stay here if they help my sister.

D-9663: Then you have brought a death upon yourself, do you know that?

Y: Yes, I am aware of that, but I don't care if I die or not.

D-9663: Wait a second, you knew that you will die here, and still agreed on that?!

Y: Yes.

D-9663: ... And I thought that I am the one who was a psycopath! Trust me! If I knew that I will die in this place, I would never agree on that!

D-9255: I also wouldn't agree. But these motherfuckers promised me that I will be free after one month, and I had no clue that on 95% I will die during this month!

After he said that, the door openned and six guards were standing there.

G1: D-9255, D-9663 and D-11809, please step out of your cell! We have got a job for you.

You did as he said.

G1: By the way, because you are new D-11809, we want to inform you that ...

Y: Yea I know, if I refuse to fulfill your orders, you can kill me. I am aware of that.

G1: ... Did somebody tell him about that earlier?

G2: No clue, maybe he is just smart.

G1: Anyway, I am glad that you know that, now follow us!

You and two other D-classes followed them. You have expected to be tested on a euclid class SCP, and you were right. You went to Heavy Containment Zone to SCP 049's chamber. Just great! You were sure that you will die, but at least it would be quick and painless.

S: Attention all class D personel! Please enter the containment chamber!

You entered the cell, and doors instantly closed behind you.

049: Ah! Another patients with The Great Pestilence!

He approached the first class D and instantly killed him with his touch.

D-9663: Holy fuck! Don't you dare to come closer or I will kill you!

You just stood there and looked at the Plague Doctor. He approached the second class D.

049: The Pestilence in you is even stronger than in the previous one. But do not worry! I am the Cure!

D-9663 tried to attack SCP 049, but 049 grabbed his arm and killed him.

Y: So that's how it ends... *You approached the SCP 049* There is no point in prolonging that. Just kill me.

049: ... Why should I do that?

Y: Well, you have killed that two other class Ds. I am sure that I am your next target.

049: I have done that because they were sick. But I don't sense a Pestilence in you, so I don't see a reason why should I do that.

Y: Wait, what? You... Are not going to kill me?

049: No, that's not necesarry. But I wonder, if you don't have The Great Pestilence, how did you become a class D?

Y: ... That's a long story, and I don't want to talk about that.

S: D-11809, please leave the containment cell of SCP 049.

Y: Well, it looks like I have to go. Goodbye.

049: Goodbye, but I am sure that we will meet again.

You left his cell and saw, that guards and scientists looked strangely at you.

Y: Did I do something wrong?

S: You are the first class D personel that didn't get killed by SCP 049. Until now, only scientists and guards were this lucky. How did you do that?

Y: I don't know. I don't even know, what is that Great Pestilence. I know that he cures it, but nobody knows exactly what that is.

S: Then we will have to test you more with him. But for now, you can go back to your cell. *To guards* Take him back.

Y: Wait, I have got a question.

S: ... What do you want?

Y: I was given a cell for three people. They all died. Can I get a cell for one person?

S: You don't want a company?

Y: I prefer to be alone. I don't need much space and this cell can be used for other class Ds.

S: I think that I can agree on that. Take him to a new cell then.

Guards escorted you to a new cell and closed it, after you stepped in. You managed to survive your first day, but you still asked yourself, will you be so lucky again?

049's POV:
This class D was interesting. I couldn't sense The Great Pestilence in him. I thought that class Ds were criminals and they had to be cured. This one from the other hand didn't look like one. He was too young and he looked very worried. However, there was something I could sense in him. Another psychical disease, that was eating him from the inside. Sadly, I don't have a cure for that, but maybe 035 can help him? That's a good idea. I will ask 106 to talk with 035 about that class D. I will also ask them both to keep him alive during another containment breach. What was his number again? D-11808? No, it was D-11809, I am sure about that. He needs my help, and I hope that he knows about that.

049 head scientist's POV:
I was surprised that he didn't kill that class D. We got from him some time ago and information, that he kills only people, that can badly hurt another person, so mainly killers, rapists and pedophiles. All possibilities of becoming a class D. And he said, that this class D didn't do anything of that. I wonder, why did he get here? I cannot think of any other possible crime that he could commit at that young age to become a class D. I will try to find out.