{Ties}

After an hour or so, we finally got to his damn house. Why the hell is it so far anyway?
I looked out the window, & saw some boys & girls from our School all gathered around wearing dresses & tuxedos. I didn't see Levi. Nor any of his 'crew' or whatever the hell. We parked at the curb of the road like a bunch of other cars were parked.
I opened the door, & stepped out & heard music playing. I looked around, & everyone was dancing to the song. There was people in his house & damn his house was pretty big.
Armin poked me in the side "Eren, stop day-dreaming. I'm trying to get out." I turned around & saw a frustrated blonde behind me. I smiled "Heh, sorry man." I moved out of the way, & the petite boy came out, as well as everyone else did. Mikasa came out too, wearing her scarf obviously & a beautiful, red silky dress. Sasha & Petra wore blue dresses & Annie wore a leaf-green gown.
We all looked around at the amazing stuff packed at the party. There was a pool, a DJ, food set on at table.
Mikasa rose an eyebrow "I was wrong."
"Huh?" We all turned around, confused as much as she was. "This isn't Levi's party. It's Oloso's. I completely mismatched it. Levi is here, but it's not his party. I can tell, because Levi's house isn't this big. I've been there before for a stupid science project."
"I told you." Annie sighed, & Mikasa glared at her. I chuckled & looked back at house "Oh, well. He invited all of us, so who cares? Let's party!" I said smiling & all of us cheered & went inside the house, & all the other teenagers followed us in.
The house was pretty damn big. There was rave lights waving around & the loudest-ass music playing. There was another DJ inside & everyone was dancing, or drinking at the bar getting drunk.
Mikasa grinned & grabbed her friends by the arm & dragged them to the dance floor, out of sight now. It was pretty crowded & I couldn't find Armin nor Connie. Reiner & Bertolt were at the bar & Jean was making out with this slut in the corner, & I rolled my eyes. As I turned around, I met a plain gaze, boring his eyes into my mine. My heart sunk. It just had to be Levi. "So. You actually came, didn't you? That's a surprise. I didn't think you would come." His eyes darted to my shoulders & he made a look of disgust "You're kidding me Jaeger." I raised an eyebrow, but before I could do anything else, he pulled me by my tie & my face was only an inch away from his. Well kind of, due to him being really short. My cheeks were the brightest red & I looked down at the petite male. He was fixing..my tie?
He gracefully tied it correctly, & pushed me back "There."
Wow. He decides to do this now, after him bullying me for three years? Thanks, Ackerman.
I feel my heart pounding, & I just stood there flustered. Levi opened his mouth to say something, but one of his friends dragged him over to where he was.
I still couldn't believe what he actually did. Does he do that to everyone? Did I spot a hint of lust in his eyes? Ugh. He thinks he such hotshit, with all of his fucking hipster tricks. He gets all of the goddamn chicks, can't believe even I fell for this.