{Underwater kisses}

All of the party people & me decided that we should take over the party to the pool. And it was a huge ass pool. Heck, even the Sun could probably fit in it.
Some people were sloppily making out in the hot-tub & the rest of us were dancing & drinking in the pool, or throwing balls at each other. There were rave lights inside the pool & it was dark outside too, so I saw the colors pretty well. Orange to pink to green to whatever. Some people were in bathing suits or in their clothes. And some people didn't wear anything. It horrifies me as much as it can horrify a little girl.
Levi was actually there too. He had his jeans on but no shirt. He had a six-pack & he ran one hand through his hair & was talking to his friends. I just kept on staring at him & raised an eyebrow.
"Take a picture" Connie whispered in my ear "it's better than just staring, it'll work."
I snapped my head to him & glared at him "I'm not staring!"
Connie snorted & smirked at me "Really? I could even bet that a 3-year old girl could even notice that you were."
I bared my teeth, trying my best to not outburst with rage but I kept my mouth clamped closed & stormed off to the other side of the pool & ducked my head underwater. I felt bubbles flowing out of my mouth, but I kept on swimming gracefully. I went to the deeper end & my chocolate brown hair was swaying left to right, my eyes almost glowing underwater. I was just about to reach to land, until I felt a hand grasp my ankle & forcefully pulled me down. Shocked, I looked down to see who the bastard was and then-- I noticed that silk, black hair that was waving beautifully around & the figure being long & skinny. His stare was menacing & stoic. I knew who it was..
Levi? He was pulling me down? He must've have gotten the wrong person.. But he dragged me down then pulled me back up. As we went back up to the surface, there was grim smirk on his face "You do realize--I've actually fell for you, the first I laid eyes on."
I widened my eyes, my mouth hanging wide open. Did he really just..say that he likes me!? "Wh-wh.." I began to stutter, not knowing of what to say.
He closed the gap between us, his lips on my eyes. My eyes were still wide with shock & he pulled away. We were both catching our breath & he pulled me in the kiss again. Expect this time, I returned it.